Fuel Prices

Sgt_USMC

Either way, this state only knows how to make massive problems and then put the smallest bandaid they can find on it. This is the same state that wants to outlaw ICE vehicles, but the power grid is so disgusting that it caves every year during summer several times.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Yeah I was at Costco yesterday and paid $5.19. Thats .35-70 cheaper than anywhere else. The lines are proof to that. View attachment 372998
People were getting crazy and honking at each other. Where are you going to go? I'm a glutton for punishment as I filled up my wife's jeep later that evening. Lines were just as long at 9pm. Typically you can drive right up to a pump after 8pm
My sanity and time is worth more than the $3 to $5 savings.

JimLee

Hooked
Well CA law makers have proposed a $400 fuel rebate.....:crazyeyes: Wtf why not push to fox things not just try to put a bandaid on it
This is stupid, all the EV drivers that don't spend a cent on fuel would get free taxpayer money (not that they aren't already). If California really cared (which they don't) they would suspend the gas tax.

jesse3638

Hooked
That's awesome. I've seen a few stations that have had the stickers and then they get scratched off a week later, and then they're back again the next week.

Biden voters should indeed be proud of what he's doing to their wallets and happy to pay the extra money. #NotPutinsFault
Yep.

Just filled the wife's JL up yesterday 18.37 gallons cost me $101.33. The last time I paid over $100 for fuel was when I had my old truck nearly 5 years ago. It's just ridiculous. I can't wait to see what thr prices of things are going to be once fuel costs of trucks and trains are passed along. But Biden just said he's going to release 100 million barrels of oil a day from our reserves to try and help. Fucking idiot

Sylvester

Yep.

Just filled the wife's JL up yesterday 18.37 gallons cost me $101.33. The last time I paid over $100 for fuel was when I had my old truck nearly 5 years ago. It's just ridiculous. I can't wait to see what thr prices of things are going to be once fuel costs of trucks and trains are passed along. But Biden just said he's going to release 100 million barrels of oil a day from our reserves to try and help. Fucking idiot
Replace his 100 million Barrels with 150.00 Per Barrel Oil -

Top Bottom