Evo Leveling Kit

radleyhardy

Bought mine from Westin at TrailJeeps over a year ago. Really good kit!

I have my Bilsteins up for sale here if you're needing shocks to go with it

JKU sport

So what's the price point of this kit for a 4-door. What's included? And how does it compare to the Rancho 2" sport kit that comes with shock for $449-$499 plus a $59 rebate?

Napalm

So what's the price point of this kit for a 4-door. What's included? And how does it compare to the Rancho 2" sport kit that comes with shock for $449-$499 plus a $59 rebate?

I paid a little over 200 for mine. In the kit, you get the front 2 inch springs and the rear 3/4 spacers. That's All that's needed to run this kit.

As for how it compares, I couldn't say. But it rides leaps and bounds better than stock and the quality is top notch, as with anything from EVO MFG.

ChaosNein

The EVO MFG 1.5" Leveling kit retails for $234.99. The Rancho kit I sure is nice as well... Might I suggest adding a KING 2.0 shock to this kit to actually give you BETTER ride?

RedDawg01

Is anyone running this kit or another similar height lift with 35s and had any clearance issues in the rear with the tire making contact with the stock Rubi rock rails? Seems like they stick out a lot.

Tnlrat37

I just put this lift on last week, love the ride. However, Not sure if its normal but it lifted quite a bit more up front compared to rear. I know it should a little but the front ground to fender is 38.75 and rear is just under 36.5. The space in the fender from tire to fender is 7.5 in front and barely 5 in rear. Also I needed a spring compressor to get the passenger side spring in because I couldn't get it to droop low enough. The instructions said it would fit right in. Im wondering if I ended up with the 3" springs by mistake. Or maybe I just need larger spacers in the rear. Anyone else have these comparable measurements? jeep 1.JPG jeep 2.JPG I ordered the kit from Northridge. It does seem to ride great though, my steering is just a tad off center, I will fix that when I get the alignment done.

Petzl88

Tnlrat37,

I put the 2" EVO coils with a 0.5" spacer on top and I got a little over 3" in the front. I used a 2" spacer for the rear. I think I'm going to take the 0.5" spacer off the front then I will have 2.5" in the front.

You didn't get the 3" springs by mistake.

Last edited:

NV375

Is anyone running this kit or another similar height lift with 35s and had any clearance issues in the rear with the tire making contact with the stock Rubi rock rails? Seems like they stick out a lot.

I think it was 1.75" I cut off of mine before I reinstalled the end caps and bolted them back on.

Petzl88

Also, loosen the frame side front track bar bolt and remove the axle side track bar bolt. The axle will drop enough and you won't need that spring compressor.

NV375

I just put this lift on last week, love the ride. However, Not sure if its normal but it lifted quite a bit more up front compared to rear. I know it should a little but the front ground to fender is 38.75 and rear is just under 36.5. The space in the fender from tire to fender is 7.5 in front and barely 5 in rear. Also I needed a spring compressor to get the passenger side spring in because I couldn't get it to droop low enough. The instructions said it would fit right in. Im wondering if I ended up with the 3" springs by mistake. Or maybe I just need larger spacers in the rear. Anyone else have these comparable measurements? I ordered the kit from Northridge. It does seem to ride great though, my steering is just a tad off center, I will fix that when I get the alignment done.

I was a little nose high at first with the Rancho 2" sport kit. It has since settled some.

Top Bottom