Evo Leveling Kit

dannymalkin

No driveshafts or exhaust spacers are needed for either the 4 or 2 door.

Thanks for all the help. How much lift would this approximately give a 2 door in the front? Around 2 1/2 then?

Also could you please pm me a price on just the front 2 inch coils? Thanks

jckid

Thanks for all the help. How much lift would this approximately give a 2 door in the front? Around 2 1/2 then?

Also could you please pm me a price on just the front 2 inch coils? Thanks

I'm wondering this as well. All of the posts I've seen have been 4-drs. Want to know how much 2-drs are getting.

RedRum

My current jeep has the rk flex kit but for my new jeep I want to stay mostly stock suspension for now and throw flat fenders to clear my 35s this might be the kit

Last edited:

RedDawg01

My Evo leveling kit arrived along with the Rancho 9000s and I will be installing it probably in the next week. I just want to clarify as it wasn't mentioned in this thread, will I need longer bump stops? I will be cutting my fenders and running 35s soon after as well. Thanks in advance!

JK BLK

My Evo leveling kit arrived along with the Rancho 9000s and I will be installing it probably in the next week. I just want to clarify as it wasn't mentioned in this thread, will I need longer bump stops? I will be cutting my fenders and running 35s soon after as well. Thanks in advance!

Please post some before and after pictures if you can! I'm seriously considering this and want to see more.:beer:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug

curious, what length of shocksdid you go with?

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
gotcha, hadnt seen that pic.
when i see it on the other part of the site, it shows its just for a stock replacement in the rear.

JAGS

Hooked
Are the coils triple rates or what? Who winds them for EVO?

Want to trade for the recipe of Bush's Baked Beans??? I don't think companies want to share proprietary production secrets.

I don't have these coils, but those that do don't have any complaints.

Top Bottom