Evo Leveling Kit

Tnlrat37

Also, loosen the frame side front track bar bolt and remove the axle side track bar bolt. The axle will drop enough and you won't need that spring compressor.

Yeah I saw that on a teraflex install youtube video after the fact. Oh well autozone let me use one for free. Good advice for others putting this on

Tnlrat37

I was a little nose high at first with the Rancho 2" sport kit. It has since settled some.

Ill let it ride for awhile and see, my rear bumper is twice the weight as the front stubby also. BTW how do you like the Rancho Sport lift? It was between this EVO kit or that, I still might get the Rancho 9000s for the adjustability.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I just put this lift on last week, love the ride. However, Not sure if its normal but it lifted quite a bit more up front compared to rear. I know it should a little but the front ground to fender is 38.75 and rear is just under 36.5. The space in the fender from tire to fender is 7.5 in front and barely 5 in rear. Also I needed a spring compressor to get the passenger side spring in because I couldn't get it to droop low enough. The instructions said it would fit right in. Im wondering if I ended up with the 3" springs by mistake. Or maybe I just need larger spacers in the rear. Anyone else have these comparable measurements? View attachment 130506 View attachment 130507 I ordered the kit from Northridge. It does seem to ride great though, my steering is just a tad off center, I will fix that when I get the alignment done.

Not sure what your spring rates are on the rear, that can sometimes make a difference. And if you decide to put a winch up front, it should lower the front.

NV375

Ill let it ride for awhile and see, my rear bumper is twice the weight as the front stubby also. BTW how do you like the Rancho Sport lift? It was between this EVO kit or that, I still might get the Rancho 9000s for the adjustability.

I have no rear bumper and have an aftermarket front. I like the ride this gives but want more lift. EVO Enforcer 3" going on in two weeks if my engine is not toast. I normally don't change the adjustments on the 9000s.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Here are some pictures before and after I installed this morning.
Front before lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348117.758627.jpg

Rear before lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348145.156526.jpg

Front fender before lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348170.126234.jpg

Front after lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348215.278469.jpg

Rear after lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348236.551805.jpg

Front fender after lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348262.853789.jpg

Completed outside
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348284.635192.jpg

And it rides great👍

Tnlrat37

^^^Whats your rear fender after lift. if its like mine it will be just under 37. Mine looks just like yours though. The ride is great

RedRum

It should settle plus the weight of an after market bumper ... Look a good ! What size tires ??

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I put the front coils on today, and a 1" spacer in the rear. After I saw how much the front lifted, I replaced the 55 rear springs with some 59s I had. I measured before & after at the center of the fenders, and went from 36.5" up front & 36" rear, to 40" and 37.75". ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426387638.172243.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426387654.153047.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426387672.413301.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426387688.523532.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
If it rides bad, with the 59s in the back, I may use a 1.75 rear spacer. Before & after pics.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426387884.729304.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426387907.601943.jpg

Tnlrat37

Not sure what your spring rates are on the rear, that can sometimes make a difference. And if you decide to put a winch up front, it should lower the front.

Just checked and the rear springs are 58. 59's are the highest oem springs correct?

trailless

Caught the Bug
I have a quick question. I'm looking at moving towards 35" tires and was curious as to whether or not the EVO level kit would be enough.

I have a 2014 JKUR with the EVO level kit. Looking at getting 35" nitto exo grapplers on the stock Rubicon wheels, 1.5" wheel spacers and keeping the stock fenders. I like the look of the full fenders.

Does anyone know if this combination would work?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

I have a quick question. I'm looking at moving towards 35" tires and was curious as to whether or not the EVO level kit would be enough.

I have a 2014 JKUR with the EVO level kit. Looking at getting 35" nitto exo grapplers on the stock Rubicon wheels, 1.5" wheel spacers and keeping the stock fenders. I like the look of the full fenders.

I've seen it work before. I plan to do the same, just make sure you have flat fenders and probably upgrade the bump stops if you haven't already.

I'm not sure what else you would need.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I've seen it work before. I plan to do the same, just make sure you have flat fenders and probably upgrade the bump stops if you haven't already.

I'm not sure what else you would need.

What Napalm said. Flat fenders and you'll clear 35's. I have longer shocks giving me more travel and then bump stop spacers become a requirement.

TerpForHire

Maybe a dumb question, but what size bump stops? I know the front is going to give more lift but the back isn't as much. Like 2" in front and 1" in back?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but you'll want to trim the pinch seam adding a 35" with the EVO leveling kit.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Maybe a dumb question, but what size bump stops? I know the front is going to give more lift but the back isn't as much. Like 2" in front and 1" in back?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but you'll want to trim the pinch seam adding a 35" with the EVO leveling kit.

Would additional trimming if the lunch seams be required? I thought the newer JKs came with the lunch seems trimmed.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I have a '13 so my pinch seams were factory trimmed or whatever. No issues otherwise with it. Best way is to measure for bump stop spacers. I regretfully have not yet...although with the move to 37's happening soon I will be forced to finally do it.

Top Bottom