Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6182.jpg

This is how retarded people are. There is still Clorox bleach in the laundry aisle...... the same store is out of cheaper vodka.
I can’t find a facepalm accurate enough.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
^ This. My nephew is at Baylor. Sounds like Florida is their chosen place for spring break this year. I'm sure a lot of kids will also be going to Texas from other schools, to Lake Havasu in Arizona, and to a number of different destinations south of the boarder. We all know that the entire goal of spring break is fluid exchange. Lol.

The number of confirmed cases is about to go through the roof, and all of those little horny bastards are going to bring that shit back with them to school (and then to their families during the next trip home.)

In sum, we are fucked. Time to log out and go get some TP.

Hey I live on the south side of Waco, if he brings that shit back tell him to stay to the north side 🤣

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I've been laughing to myself all week over this Tp. My wife likes to plan ahead so we usually have a decent supply. Fortunately we have 3 males in the house and 1 female, which as you guys know means my toilet paper lasts 2 or 3x as long as if I had the male female ratio changed any.
The part that makes me cringe is I'm pretty particular about what kind I use. If Anyone has some extra Quilted northern ultra plush in 2 weeks I'll pay a premium!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Only Charmin Ultra Soft here! We were getting low and I went to buy some today. Grocery store, Walmart, and Amazon - all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom