15 Anvil JKUR HR Build

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Looks great [emoji106].

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nice work, looking good :thumb:

Thanks guys

Looks great! I love this cage and it’s definitely what I’ll be going with in the future. Do you plan on doing the B pillar chop?

Don’t really have it in the plans right now. It looks cool and all but only with half doors IMO, which I don’t have. Plus the cost of paint matching and all that. Just can’t really justify the cost at this point.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Thanks guys. Haven’t done much lately. Just tacked in the windshield V-bar. Down at Disneyland now so I’ll get back to it next week. Gotta put the top on and tack a few brackets before it’s ready for final welding. Ready for it to be done. I don’t like not being able to drive the Jeep for this long. My weiner is slowly turning to a vagina strictly driving my Civic. Ugh.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Finished welding what I could before pulling the cage. Just had a couple areas left once I got it out. Spent quite awhile trying to make the sound bar fit and I think it’ll work out. Didn’t get all the way finished but made some progress. Once the sound bar is figured out, it’ll be ready to clean up for paint or powder coat. Starting to lean towards painting so it’ll be easier to touch up if I add any brackets or anything, still deciding. My hardtop hoist made pulling the cage a cinch by myself as well.

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Well it was definitely tougher to get the cage back into place gracefully while solo, but it’s in there and I can start piecing the Jeep back together. I ended up just rattle canning but think it came out pretty nice. I can always powdercoat later if I decide to go that route. Won’t get to work on it anymore until Monday most likely but just happy to get the front seatbelts in. My Jeep has been down for over a month and I’m getting the itch. I’ll post up some better pictures when I can pull it out of the garage but here’s a few for now.

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Wow, that looks great! Nice work! [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

That looks badass!

Thanks guys.

Looks good! Hope you never have to use it.

Thanks and I agree. But I feel more confident now if it ends up that way. Especially with my 1yo son riding along.

Top Bottom