15 Anvil JKUR HR Build

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Finished up the rock lights today. I’m pretty happy with the way they turned out. We’ll see how long they last. I have some in my cart at work and they’ve been working for over a year. They’ll get a little more abuse in this situation though.

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Finished up the rock lights today. I’m pretty happy with the way they turned out. We’ll see how long they last. I have some in my cart at work and they’ve been working for over a year. They’ll get a little more abuse in this situation though.

View attachment 283892

View attachment 283893

View attachment 283894

What's lights did you use and where do you have them mounted? Pics would be cool.

I've got some eagle eyes mounted, two at each wheel. They're "OK" but not nearly as bright as what you've got.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Looks great, nice job :thumb:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
The KC Cyclones. I mounted them awhile back but haven't had time to finish the wiring. Got about half of it done today so I should be able to wrap it up tomorrow.

Which ones did you go with?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

What's lights did you use and where do you have them mounted? Pics would be cool.

I've got some eagle eyes mounted, two at each wheel. They're "OK" but not nearly as bright as what you've got.

These are cheap Amazon Pods. They’re the 18w flood pattern made by Nilight. I’ll snap some pictures of the mounting locations later this morning. I have a total of 8 mounted up. They’re pretty large so mounting wasn’t as easy as I thought. When I ordered, I had it in my mind that I had a bunch of room.

Lights look great.

Looks great, nice job :thumb:

Thanks fellas.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

Here’s where I mounted them. I believe the two by the slider are tucked up enough to be protected but time will tell. The front slider one mounts to the factory rubi rail mounting hole and the rear one is mounted to the slider itself.

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Here’s where I mounted them. I believe the two by the slider are tucked up enough to be protected but time will tell. The front slider one mounts to the factory rubi rail mounting hole and the rear one is mounted to the slider itself.

View attachment 283915

View attachment 283916

View attachment 283917

View attachment 283918

Thanks for posting these pics up! I have some switches/relays not being used since I pulled my roof rack & lights. This gives a good idea of what's possible to use one for.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Starting tearing down the Jeep today in preparation for the cage install. Will be installing the Genright cage. Gonna be kind of a slow process. Seems I don’t get much time in the garage these days.

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Was able to get the A pillar mounting plates and dash bar in. Also got the B and C pillar mounting plates in. Was pretty much a pain in the ass. Also threw out my back today so it’s going to slow down even more.

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah, you ain’t lyin’! Tear down went pretty quick though but you basically have to strip everything out. I left the center console and whatnot and just covered it up.

You might as well pull the center console and put a Tuffy in while you have it that open, it would be a breeze! Seeing your pictures, I think I’m going toward the EVO or Rock Hard cages. That looks like a massive undertaking.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
You might as well pull the center console and put a Tuffy in while you have it that open, it would be a breeze! Seeing your pictures, I think I’m going toward the EVO or Rock Hard cages. That looks like a massive undertaking.

Eh, I don’t really keep anything of value in there but those consoles are nice. EVO or RH would definitely be a much simpler and quicker route to go.

That looks like a ton of work. Can't wait to see it done though.

It’s pretty time consuming but really not too bad. I started tacking in bars last night and it comes together pretty fast once you get the mounting plates done. I’ll snap a couple pictures later on if where it sits now.

Top Bottom