what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
"bombdigity of bombdigities"? Not sure if that's a good thing or not but, cool :D

Seriously, I couldn't care less if people like me or even agree with me as this is not some kind of popularity contest for me. I do what I do because I love it and I will continue to help out where I can and provide this forum for others to use 100% FREE of charge. The only thing I would say is that, if you don't like the way I run my forum, you don't have to be here. Keep up the trolling and/or preaching and you will overstay your welcome. This is not a threat but a promise. :yup:

jkrossi

Ok Eddie ive said enough and I know how you feel so how do we put this disagreement behind us and solve are issues? Cause I dont wanna bicker back and worth its not going to go anywhere. I know we dont see eye to eye on everything and thats all good its just a part of a community with different points of view. Like ive said before I like the forum ive meet some good people to wheel with down here in S.D. and I get some good info from everyone. So can we agree to disagree and move on?

If you have to impress people for them to like you then they really aren't the ones you need around you. I like this forum because no matter what, I am accepted for who I am. True there have been moments of heated discussions where I lost my cool but later realized my irrational thinking and apologized and moved on. Some just do not get it.

Thank you for porviding this site and keeping it open. I have learned a lot and quoted you a couple of times when talking with my buddies about their Jeeps and what they are doing. Am I an expert? By no means but I know those who more knowledgable than I and refer to them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok Eddie ive said enough and I know how you feel so how do we put this disagreement behind us and solve are issues? Cause I dont wanna bicker back and worth its not going to go anywhere. I know we dont see eye to eye on everything and thats all good its just a part of a community with different points of view. Like ive said before I like the forum ive meet some good people to wheel with down here in S.D. and I get some good info from everyone. So can we agree to disagree and move on?

:cheesy: I'm always moving on. Your buddy bob is the one who fired up this thread and really, I'm not even sure why you got involved. Yeah, he brought you up but then, changed his tune to make his jihad into something lame. Having said that, yes, we most certainly agree to disagree and put this all behind us but, know this, if you preach at me again, it'll be your last time. :yup:

jkrossi

Im not going to lie you got under myskin and yes im man enough to admit that. Im not in any way tring to be self-righteous that nor my intentions and im sorry it came off like that. I hope I dont get slammed for being sincere

How about this from earlier,

If you keep belaboring the point this will never go away. Let the dead horse be and move on. Drink a beer or Kool-Aid which ever you prefer and move on past this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im not going to lie you got under myskin and yes im man enough to admit that. Im not in any way tring to be self-righteous that nor my intentions and im sorry it came off like that. I hope I dont get slammed for being sincere

Fair enough. I would be the first to admit that I am an ass and have a way of getting under peoples skins and most of the times, because I'm being sincere. What I will tell you is that in spite of what some choose to believe, I work really hard to help out where I can and run my forum to the best of my abilities. If you or anyone thinks they can do better, by all means, the internet is a big place - have at it.

:harhar: thought i would keep up with my "insane" image for those of you who choose to judge me without actually meeting me. Maybe i should cruise on down to one of your SnG and see who is willing to man up in person and talk shit....:thinking::standing wave:

bl17z90

I am going to ignore Combat Vet's attempt to stir up more shit and try to have some fun

who doesn't love the grumpy cat :asshat:

33208326.jpg

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
HAHAHAHA! This is the first time i can see the :asshat: since it was made last night!! (couldnt see it on my phone) this is awesome!! :asshat: :asshat:

bob-o12jk

Banned
Hey make sure you tell whoever buys this, that the front coils will unseat with recommended bilsteins cuz they are too long according to every one else on the thread. I just dont want the buyer to look like an ASS HAT! cuz his/her coils will unseat on the trail or if they are doing parkour on a forklift. :D I have this lift and love it! good luck with the sale

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bob-o12jk

Banned
Now this is PARKOUR!
View attachment 43343

Parkour*(French*pronunciation:*​[paʁˈkuʁ]) (abbreviated*PK) is a holistic training discipline using movement that developed out of military obstacle course training.[1][2][3]*Practitioners aim to move quickly and efficiently past obstacles in their environment, using only their bodies and their surroundings to propel themselves; furthermore, they try to maintain as much momentum as is possible in a safe manner. Parkour can include running, climbing, swinging, vaulting,*jumping, rolling,quadrupedal movement, and the like, depending on what movement is deemed most suitable for the given situation.[4][5][6]
Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom