what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

bob-o12jk

Banned
Thats weird that your carrier is failing. I have had my stock wheel with a 37" tire on.my factory carrier for a year now. But I also have the TERAFLEX HD HINGE too so maybe that is whats helping it from breaking
1375798656219.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bob-o12jk

Banned
Man! I wish I would.have.saw.this earlier. I could have sold u my.shocks for cheap. Cuz.clearly you can.see.they are way too long for the rk 2.5. Im sure they would fit just right with ur lift ;)
1375798805849.jpg

bob-o12jk

Banned
If I were you,.I.would go 538's cuz the.3.8 is.a dog. I got lucky when.I got my 12 with the pentastar, I have 4.10's auto trans and.37'
1375798964233.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey :asshat: why dont you :giveup: and go :drowninga: in your own :misery: somewhere else

bob-o12jk

Banned
I had a.squeak too and it was driving me.nuts, so when I got to work I put.my.jeep on the fork lift to see.if I.could find out where it was coming from. It was just.cuz I had disconnected my rear sway bar to get that extra down travel.....it does help ;)
Sorry I couldn't help ya
1375799122195.jpg

bob-o12jk

Banned
Funny I.have a water leak too but mines.on the driver side. I put my jeep on the fork lift to drain the rest of the remaining water out and it worked great
1375799314606.jpg

bob-o12jk

Banned
Welcome.... font forget to post up.your.flex pics so everyone can make.fun of you
1375799549308.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
bob-o12jk, you are officially done here. I know that's what you've been wanting and so now, here you go. Really, I probably should have done it a long time ago.

In all sincerity, you really need some help - I mean, really. Both you and your friend CombatVetJK.

Kneece

bob-o12jk, you are officially done here. I know that's what you've been wanting and so now, here you go. Really, I probably should have done it a long time ago.

In all sincerity, you really need some help - I mean, really. Both you and your friend CombatVetJK.

Clap clap!!!!👏

Sent by Pony Express

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Is that the only picture he has of his jeep? Seriously I've never seen a picture posted so many times for a different purpose.

msk466

To be fair, you started it and he just showed you why we've banned guys like him in the past and, why you saw what you saw on FB. :D

You're right Eddie, like I said, lesson learned. Sorry if I caused all this. This was not what I thought would happen when I posted this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You're right Eddie, like I said, lesson learned. Sorry if I caused all this. This was not what I thought would happen when I posted this.

:cheesy: You know I was just giving you a hard time, right? It's all good and in a twisted kind of way, I think everyone had a good time. Thanks for making it all possible :yup:

JAGS

Hooked

Well, you have more patience than I. :yup: By about 10 yesterday morning, I would have pulled the plug. Some folks just don't get it. Sad thing is they choose to be judged this way given their voluntary comments/behavior. Yet are probably crying now to each or on other forums how they did nothing....

Top Bottom