what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

That's the adult thing to do, have a civil conversation. Some folks have not made it to the adult stage in life yet.

That's the first time I've seen someone just flat out trying to pick a fight. Just nit picking at everyone. It's not because people are taking Eddies side, it's just that he was just being confrontational about the whole thing.

If it were me, it would have been a simple pm to Eddie asking why he said what he said about his friends build. Waited for Eddies reply, then excepted that or just stopped visiting the forum if I thought Eddie was in the wrong. Am I wrong here?????

I believe last time somebody did that even though the PM he got was pretty nasty he turned into a thread and didn't work things out privately between the two of them. That probably would have been the adult thing to do. Am i wrong?

Then I guess the guy shouldn't have been so shitty about it. If you don't like the company, leave. No need for all the dramatic BS. Then it sounds like you should have stepped up and confronted Eddie and said your piece before the douche canoe popped in trolling for people and looking for a fight. Yes we all know anyone with a welder can weld any damn thing they want. Good for you do as you wish. I was tired of the asshat being an asshat.

Sent from Texas.....
Semper Fi!

Oh shit, here we go!... haha

Yeah im friends but like i said im not picking side at all. their business is their own and should have stayed that way. i would have though the same thing even if it happened to someone i dont know. I mean come on its kid shit straight up. what was the purpose of it? its wasnt to solve the problem thats for sure. and if have you any common sense you would agree.

Holy crap. I can't remember a time in the last four years where I have seen so many whiny-assed-butt-hurt babies.

Sorry in advance for the language but as I see it there are pretty much two choices here:

(1) lift up your balls and slap yourself in the pu$$y (e.g. toughen up); or,

(2) see (1).

I'll say this then I'm done with it. bob-o12jk should have not jumped on someone else's thread talking shit about a bunch of people for no reason. Then wants to run his head talking about step up and what a bunch of pussies. Grow the fuck up. As for your situation, you should have said something to Eddie and found a resolution if you even wanted one. Anyone trolling for a reaction is bound to get it. Usually I don't even gives the douche bags the time of day. But Eddie and most of the people on this forum have only given me sound advice and treated me well. I don't like people being shitty to nice people. Done, end of story. Don't want to be treated like an :asshat: don't be an :asshat:

I'll say this then I'm done with it. bob-o12jk should have not jumped on someone else's thread talking shit about a bunch of people for no reason. Then wants to run his head talking about step up and what a bunch of pussies. Grow the fuck up. As for your situation, you should have said something to Eddie and found a resolution if you even wanted one. Anyone trolling for a reaction is bound to get it. Usually I don't even gives the douche bags the time of day. But Eddie and most of the people on this forum have only given me sound advice and treated me well. I don't like people being shitty to nice people. Done, end of story. Don't want to be treated like an :asshat: don't be an :asshat:

:thumbup:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

:like::like::like:

To quote you not a few posts ago I took the liberty of bolding your statement so it stands out. Maybe you are just guilty by association. Either you chimed in with a negativity.

Yeah that fine i dont mind that you made it stand out. but im sorry to say sometimes he can be arrogant. And hey when im pissed ill say whats on my mind and what im thinking at the time. LIke i said if someone is going to start with me im not going to lay down and cry. And at the same time im man enough to except the disagreement or argument when its all said and done. You know what im saying. im not that guy to hold a grudge. I understand we all have are differences and we are going to butt heads, thats the way life is.

Holy crap. I can't remember a time in the last four years where I have seen so many whiny-assed-butt-hurt babies.

Sorry in advance for the language but as I see it there are pretty much two choices here:

(1) lift up your balls and slap yourself in the pu$$y (e.g. toughen up); or,

(2) see (1).

Option 3? Buy new jeep or take 1 week to install lift.

I just had a funny thought.
Murphy's law dictates that one of these guys are going to win the Trucklite headlights during the random drawing. :doh:

The bob-o12jk Mindless Drivel Thread

Obviously you didn't read the very first line... :idontknow:

Although I recognize Dynatrac as being the top of the line I'm not, at present time...

Are you trying to be nice now or something?

You just dont get it do dicknocker? I have always been nice. The crap in the other thread was made up and I.just did it for fun. Just to see what I can stir up. Eddie loves it tho, it.makes more people want to be on.this forum but at the same time it makes people leave too

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You just dont get it do dicknocker? I have always been nice. The crap in the other thread was made up and I.just did it for fun. Just to see what I can stir up. Eddie loves it tho, it.makes more people want to be on.this forum but at the same time it makes people leave too

wow thats some weird shit:grayno:

Yeah that fine i dont mind that you made it stand out. but im sorry to say sometimes he can be arrogant. And hey when im pissed ill say whats on my mind and what im thinking at the time. LIke i said if someone is going to start with me im not going to lay down and cry. And at the same time im man enough to except the disagreement or argument when its all said and done. You know what im saying. im not that guy to hold a grudge. I understand we all have are differences and we are going to butt heads, thats the way life is.

Here is the difference between arrogance and confidence is how it is interpretted. A piece of advice which was given to me by a couple of members here is to not respond when mad because it never ends up the way you wanted it too. Sometimes it is better to not say anything than to spout off. :twocents:

I do understand and quite honestly I think that is a bunch of bullshit. Have you ever heard the saying about pissing in your own backyard?

Your supposed to want to make friends here and not be a shit starter. If you want to be a TOOL go to another forum.

There is fun bullshit and then the there's your crap.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Here is the difference between arrogance and confidence is how it is interpretted. A piece of advice which was given to me by a couple of members here is to not respond when mad because it never ends up the way you wanted it too. Sometimes it is better to not say anything than to spout off. :twocents:

Dude you dont know what your talking about. I never said he doesnt give good advise and he never said anything bad about my work. It was the way he came at me. So your 2 cents is worthless

I do understand and quite honestly I think that is a bunch of bullshit. Have you ever heard the saying about pissing in your own backyard?

Your supposed to want to make friends here and not be a shit starter. If you want to be a TOOL go to another forum.

There is fun bullshit and then the there's your crap.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Did you see he called you dicknocker

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom