what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

bob-o12jk

Banned
Uh oh. My famous pic didn't post. I will post it again.
Now if you look closely at the front passenger coil, you can clearly see that it is unseated. Thats a big no no on this forum, I actually haven't had any problems on the trail yet so its working just fine, but hey, that's just me! ;)
1375793613927.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bob-o12jk

Banned
Can I do my famous routine of parkour on this course? If I can I will be on this like flies on shit
1375794285541.jpg

bob-o12jk

Banned
It may be hard to see but I had to have a heavy trigger finger on the sawzall to clear my 37's with only a 2.5" lift........also please dont forget to check out my unseated coil
1375794482618.jpg

bob-o12jk

Banned
Well this week while I was at work, I decided to do some parkour on the company forklift and totally found out that my recommended bilsteins for my rk lift are way too long and my coil unseated.........back to the drawing board for me
1375794767643.jpg

bob-o12jk

Banned
Awesome work jandsjk!
But please tell me.what you think of my modded rubi sliders. I added some 1.5" square dom tubing to my factory rubi rails and I even made up some gussets so they dont fold into my pinch seam.
So far from all the parkour competitions I have been in, they have held up great!
1375795179762.jpg

bob-o12jk

Banned
Thanks guys
Well I upgraded my factory tie rod to the synergy chrome-moly tie rod and it holds up great even when doing parkour, facts are.facts and I can.only.share what I know............I kno, I kno..you may have moticed that my front.passenger coil is unseated. I dont understand why tho. I bought the recommended bilstein shocks that go with this lift......maybe I.will call RK today and give them hell about it.
1375795472107.jpg

bob-o12jk

Banned
Just another photo uploading test. I wanna.make sure everyone sees this pic without any problems
1375796264465.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Wow, you really still here? Being that you're nothing more than a troll polluting my forum, all your posts will now end up here. Have a good day :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:harhar: thought i would keep up with my "insane" image for those of you who choose to judge me without actually meeting me. Maybe i should cruise on down to one of your SnG and see who is willing to man up in person and talk shit....:thinking::standing wave:

So come on by, not like we make any of these things secret. :rolleyes2:

bob-o12jk

Banned
I painted my wheels with the cheap stuff from walmart, its flat black and is only $0.92 a can. It holds up great but im.going to re paint them with rustoleum bed liner
1375798295069.jpg

msk466

Wow, I can't believe this is still going on. Bob-o you need to take a couple of Xanax and mellow out a bit. You totally started this.

bob-o12jk

Banned
Just be careful using longer travel shocks, you front.coils with fall out but I installed lower spring retainers to keep them attached.to the axle.......I dont wanna try to reinstall them in the middle of the trail ya know
1375798476070.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I can't believe this is still going on. Bob-o you need to take a couple of Xanax and mellow out a bit. You totally started this.

To be fair, you started it and he just showed you why we've banned guys like him in the past and, why you saw what you saw on FB. :D

Top Bottom