The Orangegasmic build

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey ray, you got any shots with the side markers on? i would like to see what they look like in comparison to what i have. thanks.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
wayoflife said:
hey ray, you got any shots with the side markers on? i would like to see what they look like in comparison to what i have. thanks.

Yea sure ill take some and post them up! :) They are a little different than yours they use the plastic fender near the hood ill take closer pics to show as well.

jktubby

Yea sure ill take some and post them up! :) They are a little different than yours they use the plastic fender near the hood ill take closer pics to show as well.

Pics with lights on x2! :thumb: Also thanks for the info, i'll have to stop by O'rielly's on my way home.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Here's pics of my new tires on and my lights on. I would say these lights are way brighter and at night they light up the road. Sorry for not taking them at night but I'm pressed for time right now cuz I'm out of town at a class plus studying like crazy.

Attachments

• image-3458432703.jpg
    image-3458432703.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 387
  • image-4270842311.jpg
    image-4270842311.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 388

jktubby

Here's pics of my new tires on and my lights on. I would say these lights are way brighter and at night they light up the road. Sorry for not taking them at night but I'm pressed for time right now cuz I'm out of town at a class plus studying like crazy.

College students are always busy. I have 4 test next week that i need to study for like crazy well only about 3, because one is pretty easy. Thank the person who invented a financial calculator! :wings: But i understand how busy it is from one student to another. Anyways pics look great even with the sun still out they are pretty bright. Any idea of how the package looked? if not i'll just go by and look at all the lights there.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
The lights should have two bulbs per package. They are in a section full of LED lights mine have 4 bulbs per connector. Sorry no picture it would of made it easier though haha.

jktubby

The lights should have two bulbs per package. They are in a section full of LED lights mine have 4 bulbs per connector. Sorry no picture it would of made it easier though haha.

Sounds good, thanks for the help. :thumb:

Top Bottom