The Orangegasmic build

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sweet! I was blown away when I stopped by their shop. I took a cab over from Disneyland. LOL!

GCM 2

Good timing today!

Ray it was very cool to meet you today, even if it was for such a short time. I was in a rush if you couldn't tell, trying to get my work scheduled on my rig and get a ride to my hotel with Mel :icon_crazy: Your JK looked badass man! Nice upgrades and you got the best too. The hood sticker was the icing on the cake brother. Keep saving and building up that orange beast. Hope to wheel with you soon.

G

Bullwinckle

Hooked
GCM 2 said:
Ray it was very cool to meet you today, even if it was for such a short time. I was in a rush if you couldn't tell, trying to get my work scheduled on my rig and get a ride to my hotel with Mel :icon_crazy: Your JK looked badass man! Nice upgrades and you got the best too. The hood sticker was the icing on the cake brother. Keep saving and building up that orange beast. Hope to wheel with you soon.

G

Thanks G! It was awesome meeting you as well and no problems i know how it is when traveling sometimes your always in a rush. I have to say that I agree as well those hood stickers do make a jeep look sexier haha I hope to wheel with y'all very soon too. :D

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Here's a few pics of what I had installed and one extra! :clap:

Attachments

• image-3251410757.jpg
    image-3251410757.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 524
  • image-360986674.jpg
    image-360986674.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 522
  • image-1333790527.jpg
    image-1333790527.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 528
  • image-2799634412.jpg
    image-2799634412.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 524
When we put on our stinger, the first thing my wife said to me is "Its so much easier to drive now!" I was confused and asked how? She said " no one cuts me off, pulls out infront of me, and I can start coming over and they MOVE out the WAY!" She can't waite till we get the rear tire carrier. then people might stop tail gating. :D

Love the color of your JKU. It looks great. Good job so far. :rock:

Prime8

Color looks great with black mods! Now you just need a lift and some meats! Haha. Hoping they come out with a dark copper color next year... I have a soft spot for oranges, but especially coppers. Or rescue green again would be good! Haha

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Thanks everyone I'm pretty happy with the way it il turned out and can't wait to do more. I already have some tires just waiting on the lift. Hopefully the new bolt on coil overs will come out soon with an official price...

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Thanks guys!

Ray, your build is coming along great! What rims/ tires are you going with?

I plan on going with the 17'' ATX beedlock slabs and the tires Im not too sure If Im going to go with the toyos open countrys or the nitto trail gapplers. :thinking: The tires I have now to start with are the Cooper discoverer STT.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Got me something to shade me once I get rid of my hard top! :D I can't wait to put it on.

Attachments

• image-3217913719.jpg
    image-3217913719.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 432

Bullwinckle

Hooked
10frank9 said:
You're going to love that thing Ray. Probably the best and most useful mod purchase I've made.

Awesome that's what Iv been hearing! I'm already happy at how fast it got here I orders on Saturday and got it today. Now I really can't wait... Haha

Top Bottom