The Orangegasmic build

Bullwinckle

Hooked
10frank9 said:
Yawn... Still no updates Ray? ;)

Haha sorry I had the time to install it but then I forgot that I need a shop to help with the rest because I'm not to electrical friendly so hopefully soon, but then again I could always just post up pictures of the boxes if you'd like. ;) :D

jktubby

Haha sorry I had the time to install it but then I forgot that I need a shop to help with the rest because I'm not to electrical friendly so hopefully soon, but then again I could always just post up pictures of the boxes if you'd like. ;) :D

pictures of boxes help :brows:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Here's what I bought, I also bought a tuffy overhead console but the box is just brown so I didn't take a pic. I hope to install it soon...

Attachments

• image-3897080204.jpg
    image-3897080204.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 424

GCM 2

Great radio!

Ray, excellent choice in CB's. When I researched that particular model, Truckers loved it and only had one negative comment...the LCD screen is BRIGHT! a top choice by the pro drivers.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
GCM 2 said:
Ray, excellent choice in CB's. When I researched that particular model, Truckers loved it and only had one negative comment...the LCD screen is BRIGHT! a top choice by the pro drivers.

Thanks G! That's what Iv been hearing so I knew I had to get it! :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Right on Ray. Dude I'd be more than help you with your install! I'm only an hour or so away.... And I don't charge :)

Bullwinckle

Hooked
10frank9 said:
Right on Ray. Dude I'd be more than help you with your install! I'm only an hour or so away.... And I don't charge :)

Thanks! That would be very helpful thanks! I just have to wait for a couple more parts to come in that I forgot to order. Haha :doh: then I should be ready to install! :D it's just the only bad part is I'm not off on weekends

10frank9

Web Wheeler
JKRay said:
Thanks! That would be very helpful thanks! I just have to wait for a couple more parts to come in that I forgot to order. Haha :doh: then I should be ready to install! :D it's just the only bad part is I'm not off on weekends

I'm available fri, sat and Sunday if Fridays work for you. Otherwise I'm off for the next two weeks if you can fit that in.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I'm available fri, sat and Sunday if Fridays work for you. Otherwise I'm off for the next two weeks if you can fit that in.

Ill have to see, Im thinking the parts will be in hopefully soon and next week Im planning on going to the suds and grub if I can get that off so maybe we can plan something out... :D Ill talk to work and see what they say. I hate when work controls me. :gaah:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
JKRay said:
Ill have to see, Im thinking the parts will be in hopefully soon and next week Im planning on going to the suds and grub if I can get that off so maybe we can plan something out... :D Ill talk to work and see what they say. I hate when work controls me. :gaah:

I'll see you there!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Did a easy mod this past weekend and Im very happy how it has turned out plus I wont have any more rubbing when hitting bigger dips off road and even on road. :crazyeyes: For the side markers I updated them to LED and I love the way they look just need to paint the fenders and the light fixture black so its not such and eye sore. :icon_crazy:

539314_3791962964685_1390432486_n.jpg

558268_3794488747828_1089474256_n.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

:thumb:

Hightower

JKRay said:
Did a easy mod this past weekend and Im very happy how it has turned out plus I wont have any more rubbing when hitting bigger dips off road and even on road. :crazyeyes: For the side markers I updated them to LED and I love the way they look just need to paint the fenders and the light fixture black so its not such and eye sore. :icon_crazy:

:thumb:

What do you think of your soft top? Rig is looking good brother.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
clarsen said:
What do you think of your soft top? Rig is looking good brother.

Thanks! I love my soft top and I'm very happy I purchased it, Iv been through a light rain and a very hard mountain thunderstorm rain with no leaks. The only complaint I have is the back tailgate bar can be a pain to snap into place especially when cold. But other than that I love it! :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Let me know if and when you plan to and if you need help. You're welcome to come over and ill help install.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
10frank9 said:
Let me know if and when you plan to and if you need help. You're welcome to come over and ill help install.

Ok will do! Hopefully sometime ill have time or else I may just have someone install it.

Top Bottom