The Orangegasmic build

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Look real clean Ray. Good job.

I asked about this in another thread, but since you just painted, I'll ask you too. What paint did you use to paint the wells. Did you prime before or just go with the black?

Thanks! I used flat black spray paint I bought from ORiley's. I first sanded the paint to get it good and scratched up to give the primer something to stick to, then primed then painted took about 45 minutes to complete.

Ray ⛺

JK&Beyond

Can't tell from discussion, did you cut your stock flares, or buy flat style? Love your jeep, already has a RUBIcat feel to it. Keep the mods coming.
:pop2:

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks! I used flat black spray paint I bought from ORiley's. I first sanded the paint to get it good and scratched up to give the primer something to stick to, then primed then painted took about 45 minutes to complete.

Ray ⛺

Cool. Thanks for 411. 👍

JK&Beyond

I cut my stock fenders and thanks!

Ray ⛺

Youre welcome. Thinking of cutting my flares too so i was curious. I've painted my fender wells too, over time gravel might sling up and chip the paint. Just thought I'd give you a heads up for the future of your wheel wells.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Youre welcome. Thinking of cutting my flares too so i was curious. I've painted my fender wells too, over time gravel might sling up and chip the paint. Just thought I'd give you a heads up for the future of your wheel wells.

I was figuring that may happen but that's the good thing about painting it, it's cheap haha thanks for the heads up

Ray ⛺

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Awesome rig and I really like those tires but they don't have them in a 265/75/R16 or 285/75/R16 that I'd want :( They have a baby 245/75/R16 and then a monsterous 305/70/R16...the 305 would be too wide to fit on my steelies so I'd have to go up to a 17" rim for better sizes. I know you have the 17" MOAB style Jeep rims, what size did you go with? The 285's or the 35x12.50? If I can pick up a cheapo set of those rims around me in Texas I'd go for the 285/75/R17s tire for sure!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome rig and I really like those tires but they don't have them in a 265/75/R16 or 285/75/R16 that I'd want :( They have a baby 245/75/R16 and then a monsterous 305/70/R16...the 305 would be too wide to fit on my steelies so I'd have to go up to a 17" rim for better sizes. I know you have the 17" MOAB style Jeep rims, what size did you go with? The 285's or the 35x12.50? If I can pick up a cheapo set of those rims around me in Texas I'd go for the 285/75/R17s tire for sure!

Thanks! I went with the 35x12.50 inch tires I love the tires but don't like how they are a pain in the butt to balance so I won't be getting them again for that reason. On the rims you should be able to find them on Craigslist or here pretty cheap.

Ray ⛺

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Well after a year and a half I finally got the rest of my parts to put my lift on. Big thanks to Chris and Jen for helping me and dealing with my jokes lol.

Rapping up the rear end
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373759057.905938.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373759092.549940.jpg

And finished sitting next to Chris's jeep.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373759146.568231.jpg

Ray ⛺

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Thanks frank I went with pretty much with the enforcer but haven't added the control arms yet. I have the rancho 5000's.

Here's a full shot of it...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373760487.763720.jpg

Ray ⛺

Top Bottom