The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

I am not going to read 21 pages, but I just want to say and have said if before....Eddie and Cindy have done sooooo much for the jeep community with videos, write up...etc. I've watched the videos dozens of times over and used his write ups. I do not have a highly customized rig like some members. I truly love this site and do not understand the bashing they have so much for than any other forum I've been on or seen.....Now, where's my shot glasses dammit!:D

You can't understand the bashing because you'd have to be a LOSER to get it.

I've been out of the country and on vacation so haven't been on in 3 weeks, and this is the first thread I read! Classic! :cheesy:

LOL!! Welcome back Chris! :thumb:

I'm not going to overdo assumptions. But I think to say Eddie is "sponsored" by these (or any) vendors isn't really a true assumption. At the end of the day, those arrangements are none of our business, because it is Wayalife, LLC's business. For people to say anything about Eddies business practices is beyond me as none of us are/were in the room when Eddie conducts business.

I do find it ironic how if I post up a photos of a legitimate breaks in a product in an effort to keep people aware of it, I'm somehow "bashing" a business which, for the haters is WRONG!! Of course, the haters out don't like the fact that I've done this and so it's RIGHTEOUS for them to bash my business and threaten me personally.

I read this forum quite a bit, i post infrequently, because I prefer to listen and learn before i spout off an opinion, but I am inclined to here. This asinine behavior has become so common. People tend to be so tough and smart and opinionated behind their computers, and magically, less so in real life... As others have stated here, this is really ridiculous, we ALL have a common interest in having fun with our jeeps. This forum has provided good education and entertainment. If people don't like it, why read it? This BS energy could and should be directed at way more productive fights, like making sure we all have fun, safe, clean places to wheel. Like making sure access rights aren't being taken away and stupid laws aren't getting passed that effect us all. But instead, let's attack a guy in stupid and creative ways because we don't like his opinions and observations... So said guy found a way to get paid to do something he loves and provide some information. Good for him.. Move on with your life.. Go accomplish something.... Rant over. Back to observing..

If only it were that easy. Unfortunately, the haters have to hold onto the believe that I am totally undeserving of what I have. I mean, how can a guy like me possibly have what they feel they deserve.

It takes on a whole other level of crazy to make things personal of someone's opinion that doesn't actually have anything to do with you. Especially when it gets to a level of getting phone numbers, addresses, and threats of physical abuse. If Eddie really wanted to, he could very easily turn those over to the police and have those guys prosecuted, especially Matti. I'm just amazed at the stupidity that we currently live in.

Unfortunately, it's not as easy as you'd think. Fortunately, most of these clowns are just internet tough guys but, there are a few out there that I do wonder about.

Ive read most these pages, all the same info pretty much page to page. Ive came to realize alot of trolls are just jealous of Eddie's success. I started on jkf when I first got my jk, I didnt know any better, I made my way over here and will never leave. Wayalife has showed me so much I didnt even know, I have only met a handful of fellow wayalifers, but I would gladly defend each and every true wayalifer.

Well, it's good to have you here. Thank you.

Wow. I read the whole pirate thread. Those mf hate to a new level. They are seasoned trolls to the likes I never knew existed. They know what they are doing. Regardless. I appreciate this forum. I was on JKF first and honestly, it sucked. I went to a meet and greet and not a single person acknowledged I was there. Even when I commented on their rigs. I quickly left that forum and have been happy here. I have learned a lot and am always entertained. Thanks again Eddie and Cindy. :thumb::beer:

Crazy isn't it. I assume some of those guys are grown men, with kids of their own too. I'm glad that you found us and glad that you're a part of our family. :yup:

wayoflife said:
Reasonable people will always see things reasonably and really, I think most of the folks here are just that. Good, fun loving reasonable people :yup:

^^^^^this^^^^^ and this is why I'm here :yup:

But... you're a panda :thinking: :crazyeyes: :D

Real men respect each other.

Guess I'm not a real man because there are a lot of other men I have no respect for.

Is saying you're going to put someone's teeth in a jar a sign of respect? I agree with you Chris. You know me and respect is huge. There is a lot of disrespect going on.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one seeing this.

Eddie, maybe from now on, before you remove the user from your facebook page, take a screenshot of the offending posts, so that you can feed the trolls with the evidence when someone says "I said I love cheeseburgers and he banned me."

Read above. He said he can still see them. If there is something in particular you are looking for he can post it. Otherwise those lowlife scums aren't worth the time.

What Adam said. While I'd love to post everything up, I have things to do and things I'd rather be doing. I try to get the best ones up when I have the time but, if there's something you saw that you want, let me know.

I do find it ironic how if I post up a photos of a legitimate breaks in a product in an effort to keep people aware of it, I'm somehow "bashing" a business which, for the haters is WRONG!! Of course, the haters out don't like the fact that I've done this and so it's RIGHTEOUS for them to bash my business and threaten me personally.

You can't find logic in the illogical.

If only it were that easy. Unfortunately, the haters have to hold onto the believe that I am totally undeserving of what I have. I mean, how can a guy like me possibly have what they feel they deserve.

Peoples jealousy is unreal. We need to be happy with who we are. Not in a bad way, but I'm not wanting what you have. I love my life, my family, my friends and all the things I've worked hard for. I'm equally happy to see friends achieve success, because I know success means hard work. I want to associate with people like that, that work hard, people like you and others. We can learn something from each other as friends.

I think half these people are just pissed about their lives and that they have no clue how to be successful at anything. So in turn they need to bring others down rather than learn from others to bring themselves up.

Ok, enough psycho social babble, but the study of people is interesting.

- Jason

Just had a friend send this to me.

chris.jpg

Apparently, it's that Chris Buttler guy that said he wanted me "to die in a fire" and that he wanted to "bring his peace with him to Carson City and stick it up my ass" followed by a question as to verify that I still "lived on Clearview". For those of you who don't know, he is referring to my son.

All this because I posted up a photo and made a post on Facebook that potentially showed a manufacture in a bad light.

View attachment 104732

Apparently, it's that Chris Buttler guy that said he wanted me "to die in a fire" and that he wanted to "bring his peace with him to Carson City and stick it up my ass" followed by a question as to verify that I still "lived on Clearview". For those of you who don't know, he is referring to my son.

All this because I posted up a photo and made a post on Facebook that potentially showed a manufacture in a bad light.

These guys are crazy. What is wrong with people these days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So that it doesn't get lost, this was my conversation with him before I banned him from my Facebook page.

chris-butler.jpg

As you can see, NOWHERE did I ever threaten him or his family. It is HE who was and still is threatening me and mine.

View attachment 104732

This is where you need to draw the line. Id contact the police on this one. I know it's Internet threats but it's a threat to your child.

Last edited:
OMG. I just spent the last hour or so "researching" some of these people. Seriously the characters from the "hills have eyes" would make me more comfortable. I'm just sad that these people have the same voting rights as I do. Enough time spent on this, heading for bed.:crazyeyes:

Wow...I've been reading as fast as I can, but the threads been growing faster....and Irish JK is up to 4 beers and multiple boxes of popcorn......this is amazing.

Eddie, have you ever considered running for office? With this many nut cases already hating you for no apparent reason, I bet you could make it all the way to President!

And that Butler guy.....what a looney, he needs a calming visit from the local PD.

OMG. I just spent the last hour or so "researching" some of these people. Seriously the characters from the "hills have eyes" would make me more comfortable. I'm just sad that these people have the same voting rights as I do. Enough time spent on this, heading for bed.:crazyeyes:

Yeah, well apparently a few of them live close to us. If you haven't already seen it...

dras16.jpg

Looks like the shop I just used to have our last shirts made may not want to do business with me again. :rolleyes2:

Whats the bet they never mention anything to you face to face, and have no problem taking your money next time?

Wow...I've been reading as fast as I can, but the threads been growing faster....and Irish JK is up to 4 beers and multiple boxes of popcorn......this is amazing.

Eddie, have you ever considered running for office? With this many nut cases already hating you for no apparent reason, I bet you could make it all the way to President!

And that Butler guy.....what a looney, he needs a calming visit from the local PD.

Yeah... no. I would definitely get shot.

Whats the bet they never mention anything to you face to face, and have no problem taking your money next time?

Too late, I sent them a polite email asking them to address what I'm seeing. :D

Yeah, well apparently a few of them live close to us. If you haven't already seen it...

View attachment 104735

Looks like the shop I just used to have our last shirts made may not want to do business with me again. :rolleyes2:

I'm sure that the CEO would beg to differ with the COO's husband.

Hopefully this butler character gets what he deserves then.

"I don't know how to tag multiple posts"

Wow, I just finished reading the whole thread but you guys keep posting haha.

Seriously, there are really crazy people out there just hating for no reason, or at least for personal experience. They just follow what they saw on other forums or have heard from a guy that heard from other guy, just like a herd of sheep.

Eddie, I met you once in person and you are a really cool guy. Keep up with the good job and be safe out there!!!
Seriously I can only hope this guys are just keyboard warriors and nothing else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom