The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Is saying you're going to put someone's teeth in a jar a sign of respect? I agree with you Chris. You know me and respect is huge. There is a lot of disrespect going on.

Yeah it's crazy. A whole lot of fist raised in defense for no reason.

So I missed most the drama during the day due to a little thing I like to call work (something "some people" seem to be lacking in but whatever), but I'm left with a few thoughts/questions...

1) Some people have way too much free time. :yup:
2) Is it just sad or a good thing when "another" forum gets more traffic on its site on a thread referring to a different site (i.e. wayalife) than any other thread in recent history? I mean 10K plus views in about 24 hours? Really? That's the most important thing you have to discuss on your forum? That's just plain Sad.
3) I like…no love…how a guy is mad about something being posted in a public forum…wait for it…after he posted it in a public forum. :crazyeyes: I don't have Facebook, but what kind of retard (with my deepest apologies to the mentally handicapped) come up with the shit that kingg5 came up with? First, shave...just shave…you look like a 12 year old boy with that shit you're trying to grow from your face, second you spelt king wrong, dumb ass, third…and read this slowly…don't post shit on Facebook you don't want to be public! Honestly, it seems your mom should have swallowed. Oh and I'll be here next August if you want to chat in person. :thumb:
4) Matti. Why the long face? :idontknow:
5) Can someone explain to me what the significance is of posting something like "jkowners.com is a scam and full of pedophiles" or "Pirate4x4.com is a scam and a ripoff" I honestly don't get it. It seems important to some knuckle draggers, but perhaps someone can dumb it down a little more for me? :thinking:
6) Maybe it's just me but it seems every site could use a little more self-policing?
7) Every time I see these little internet jihads I think of this little scene, except that I think the guys in this clip are a little more masculine than the most of the keyboard warriors I've heard from today…

Yeah it's crazy. A whole lot of fist raised in defense for no reason.

Well what I see is a whole lot of haters who apparently have an axe to grind with Eddie. I haven't seen anything unethical here, yet people continue to twist facts and jump on the "I hate Wayalife" bandwagon.

I don't have FB, But I heard there was lots of flaming going on in your Jeep JK FB page?

Hmm, IMO, this is the stuff the PC left crowd attempts to shut up (censor) views that they don't like...

right, left or center, i'll choose jealous, and leave the butthurt up to them.

Well what I see is a whole lot of haters who apparently have an axe to grind with Eddie. I haven't seen anything unethical here, yet people continue to twist facts and jump on the "I hate Wayalife" bandwagon. I don't have FB, But I heard there was lots of flaming going on in your Jeep JK FB page?

I would not say a lot. But yes there are some not happy with him.

The reality is that the little boy in some men has been hurt. Everyone deals with it differently. You and I both know there is only ONE that we can trust in.

OK OK, I've been reading this and I only have one question. Who is this Matti nobody, if he has a problem then why can't he just go away.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing quite like missing the first half of a movie, is there? Lol. This one just happens to be one of those romantic comedies.

If only I would have screen shot some of the stuff from yesterday's WOL fan page on FaceBook.

I still can see them if there's one in particular that you're wanting to see. It sucks that when you ban someone on Facebook, all their posts go with them too. And, before anyone asks why I banned them there, I'll defer to my good friend Chris who poignantly said, "you can't fix stupid, why waste the time dealing with them".

After seeing Eddie post a bunch of people's comments, I see a lot of "I heard" or I've seen" etc....doesn't seem anyone has actual personal beef....they are just repeating what they see other forums talk about...like one dude says Eddie sucks, and 905 more are like "yes massaaaaa, he sucks massssa."

Are you trying to say that second hand information that is shared with intense hatred doesn't count as fact??? :shock: But it's so convincing!! :cheesy:

i like how they twisted the Robert basil incident. surprised they didn't say Eddie knocked over a wounded vet, ran over his wheel chair with moby because he asked if he can trail ride with him. funny how people who don't know the truth twist things up.:crazyeyes:

LOL!! Please, don't give these clowns any ideas. :cheesy:

I still can see them if there's one in particular that you're wanting to see. It sucks that when you ban someone on Facebook, all their posts go with them too. And, before anyone asks why I banned them there, I'll defer to my good friend Chris who poignantly said, "you can't fix stupid, why waste the time dealing with them".

Are you trying to say that second hand information that is shared with intense hatred doesn't count as fact??? :shock: But it's so convincing!! :cheesy:

LOL!! Please, don't give these clowns any ideas. :cheesy:

Eddie, maybe from now on, before you remove the user from your facebook page, take a screenshot of the offending posts, so that you can feed the trolls with the evidence when someone says "I said I love cheeseburgers and he banned me."

Eddie, maybe from now on, before you remove the user from your facebook page, take a screenshot of the offending posts, so that you can feed the trolls with the evidence when someone says "I said I love cheeseburgers and he banned me."

Read above. He said he can still see them. If there is something in particular you are looking for he can post it. Otherwise those lowlife scums aren't worth the time.

Keep an eye out for Brown Santa, Matti's sending a you package from poopsender.com:
poopsender.com

Wow! The combo pack.
View attachment 104670

:cheesy: You really have to be a special kind of loser to hate someone so much that you obsess over them, call them and text them all the time and now send them shit.... I mean, literally :crazyeyes:

Believe me I've been on enough forums and all over jeep sites to know that there are a LOTS of people with person beefs with eddie. There are some very upset people for whatever reasons. I don't get into e net bashing on people, but it's plain to see there are some people that are crazy mad.

As Winston Churchill once said, "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." For my purposes, I'd like to think that I try and stand up for what's right, much as I have with the TeraFlex. If all was after was money and free parts, it would have been much easier for me to play nice, pretend that I never saw the breaks, kissed their ass and beg for them to sponsor me.

This is exactly right! Most, if not all of these asshats have never actually met Eddie in person. I have, and I can say with certainty that Eddie and Cindi are very good, down to earth people.

Thank you, Cindy and I thought that you and your wife were wonderful people as well. We hope to hook up with you and run a trail or something in the near future. :yup:

Eddie your most favorite fan. Pm me and called me a pussy cause I posted what was said.

Please let me know if he bothers you again. For now, I've let him stay on just because it's been fun but, I don't want him to be pestering the members here.

People have their panties in a bunch because of Eddie....lets dissect this....

The only possible way someone can have beef with Eddie is one of two ways...

1) Personal. I have never met Eddie, but from people that met him, it's plainly clear that he is a nice guy and will help whenever possible.

2) Business. Eddie has to eat, he has a wife to feed, kids, and a mortgage to pay for. He runs a business. I don't like the way NYT is run, or CNN, or Chipotle....but IT IS A BUSINESS. Eddie does what he needs to do to earn money. Haters WISH they can do what Eddie does for a living, but they can't, so they hate and create fake beef. I wasn't really around during the JKF days, but can read through the BS. Did Eddie scam anyone? Doubt it. Did he protect his business interests by banning sneaky vendors and protect his paying ones? Im sure....but it's a BUSINESS and it needs to be protected.

If your beef isn't #1, then it's 100% trolldom, as ANYONE that owns a forum would do the same thing...you protect it, you protect your advertisers, and you do whatever you need to do to earn more money. Some of these communists fail to realize that Eddie is practicing business 101, don't like it? Start a jeep forum, get members, get sponsors, and put Eddie out of business.

Thank you for that. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, it's easier to be jealous and hate than to get off your ass and work - work really hard to make something that people will be jealous of and hate you for it. As I always like to say, I'd rather be hated then to be the one who hates. :yup:

It just goes to show how many dumb asses are on Facebook. It was repeated many times in Robert's - Fallen Heroes Facebook attack but, it's still being twisted with Facebook lies. Robert Basil was never a part of this run. In fact, he started his rant about the windshield banner two weeks after the run occurred. Nobody knew who he was before this.

Yep, that's Facebook for ya. The people there have the attention span of a goldfish and blindly hate where directed to hate.

Nothing is free :)

Amen to that!!

Exactly. Does Eddie pay less at Offroad Evolution than say me? Of course. The point is, his videos, forums, etc generate A LOT OF MONEY for those companies, the same principle as sponsors on Nascars. If Dynatrac didn't receive more money BECAUSE of Eddie, they would have no financial interest in sponsoring him. It is simple business. I know a bunch of people that are "sponsored" by manufacturers, but it's not a real sponsorship because the company doesn't get higher sales figures from said people.

I can promise you that Evo sold a lot of rocksliders simply by watching the bashing they take on the WOL videos. A lot of parts on my Jeep are SOLELY there due to the fact that I saw the abuse they can take, no one sold me on anything. I have also seen (on other forums) where people said "Eddie hates AEV" and the same trolldom starts with Eddie bashing....in reality, Eddie and I discussed AEV many times, and both of us agreed that AEV makes some amazing products, but also some crap. Some people can't handle the truth, and that's the reality of it.

Butthurt is a virus of epidemic proportions these days.

Again, I appreciate you being able to see things for what they are.

Wow that may be some of the worst information I have ever read on the internet. I was unaware I paid to be on the rubicon run and I was also unaware that Robert Basil was a wounded vet. I thought he was just a pussy.

You mean you didn't know? His own daughter said he has a Purple Heart, when in fact he's just heartless.

Top Bottom