The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

I've never met Eddie, nor have I had any bad interactions with him, but I'll join in the fun. I hate eddie for making awesome Jeep forums that distract me from getting my work done. For a few years now I have to check in at least once a day to see what's new and and research. I hate eddie for for making great forums with killer knowledge and project write ups. Curse him. :D

I've never met Eddie, nor have I had any bad interactions with him, but I'll join in the fun. I hate eddie for making awesome Jeep forums that distract me from getting my work done. For a few years now I have to check in at least once a day to see what's new and and research. I hate eddie for for making great forums with killer knowledge and project write ups. Curse him. :D

Troll :cheesy:

yeah eddie! your stupid write ups are saving my hard earned dollars from paying half assed shops to do work on my Jeep that I could easily pay for! all this information at no charge... it shoukd be outlawed!!!

RLTW!!!

I am not understanding these assclowns on why they hate Eddie. If I was an owner of a web site and wanted to make a profit and this is my main source of income I would also want to be paid to use my site for advertisement. I would do the same things that Eddie did. It takes money to make the world go around. And if its your site I wiould run my site how I want to run it and if you dont like it dont join.

Just one question: is this thread cutting into valuable time that could be better spent getting the new JK Experience video done?

Cindy does most of the editing and production work while Eddie handles the light work from the :asshat: haters. No worries, they're on schedule. "I gar-un-tee it!":yup:

I am not understanding these assclowns on why they hate Eddie. If I was an owner of a web site and wanted to make a profit and this is my main source of income I would also want to be paid to use my site for advertisement. I would do the same things that Eddie did. It takes money to make the world go around. And if its your site I wiould run my site how I want to run it and if you dont like it dont join.

I really is pretty simple when you get down to the nitty gritty....Eddie has a job they dream of while they are stitting in a cubefarm hating.

I can clearly see this and they don't know a thing about business. They hate because he is successful and knows how to market himself. Outstanding work Eddie

I feel cheated!!! Dam you Eddie!!! Dam you WAL!!! Dam all you Kool-Aid drinking followers!!! It was because of your vids, write ups, reviews, portrayal of being a solid progressive driving force for the betterment of the Jeep community that was my inspiration for buying my first JKU two weeks ago...

Now I find out that you.... you.... you charged/charge your sponsors to advertise on JK-Forum and WAL!?!?! You ban individuals who blatantly ignore your forum TOS policy, push their products without authorization, or cause discord amongst other users!!! And on top of that you may have received free products from some sponsors to advance your "Eddie Empire"!?!?! You point out deficiencies in products that have flaws, praise and give positive reviews for exceptional ones...

Oh Lord Jesus There's a FIRE!!!! Imagine if you will an individual who puts his blood sweat and tears into something he is so passionate about and that through these endeavors he is able to make a living doing something he loves...
There are always going to be those who are jealous of others successes, spew their hatred and pray they fail... and there will always be those who are happy for others successes and help them excel!!!

These individuals who say you've "Brainwashed" us into believing the "Hype", well "Haters Gonna Hate"!!! Eddie, Cindy and all the WAL Moderators I have nothing but the utmost praise and respect for all you have done and continue to do for the community... The Kool-Aid tastes pretty good from here!!! Thank you and keep up the amazing work!!!

Last edited:
Very well said. I hear a Sweet Brown remix coming on... :D

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

9da.gif

LOL!! Just saw this posted up on ORE's Facebook page. Guess we're "shady" now, "very shady" :cheesy:

shady.png

:spy:

:cheesy:

Top Bottom