Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

nbruno

Where did you order your antenna from? I just ordered a bunch of stuff... 1 P/S bombshell & P/S rock sliders- jr's rig, 1 teraflex diff cover, front je reel drive shaft, & P/S BFH front bumper- my rig. Selling shit I don't use anymore to fuel my jeep addiction.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

USMCJK

Where did you order your antenna from? I just ordered a bunch of stuff... 1 P/S bombshell & P/S rock sliders- jr's rig, 1 teraflex diff cover, front je reel drive shaft, & P/S BFH front bumper- my rig. Selling shit I don't use anymore to fuel my jeep addiction.

Hey, what are u selling..??

nbruno

Well I have a little bit of everything and a lot of some things. Gotta be more specific. If its aftermarket jeep stuff I can't help you. If its other recreational equip I probably have at least one of it.

bl17z90

AND that's why I ordered my antenna set-up. At one point I got stuck on a red/black trail where the guys up front continued on ahead of me bc I got hung up on my diff's & my rear guys were not caught up yet. So I had no spotter. But I just kept getting out & checking my approach angles & making the necessary changes until I cleared the obstacles. Problem solved. Lol.

Which group were you with?

Sent from my phone?

USMCJK

I ordered my Firestik antenna kit from Cool Tech. It comes with a strong stainless steel mount for tire carrier, 4' firestik firefly antenna, 18' of firestik coax cable with fire ring & detachable UF259 connector (no soldering) and matching mounting stud for the fire ring.

nbruno

Sounds good, might have to look into that set-up. Not completely happy with my coax and mount.

USMCJK

Sounds good, might have to look into that set-up. Not completely happy with my coax and mount.

Yeah, the mount was a big deciding factor for me as I have heard a lot of complaints from ppl getting mounts that were powder coated & having ground issues. Just check them out. The mount is reversible too. You can flip it & it'll reduce the then length a few inches.

laker94yj

I am going to try to get my jeep back together... I broke somthing the other day in my drivetrain...tranny or transfer case.

nbruno

Well get to work son... you still have 4 weeks before we hit RC.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MikeO

What's up guys? Been away for a bit healing. Looks like we're gonna be in for another epic trip. Madness and I are going to put my leveling kit on Saturday so hopefully not as much rubbing this time. Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone and some newbies soon.

Sent using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom