Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

nbruno

:Here we are same deal as before,but this time around I highly encourage those who haven't try camping with us to do it.We had an AWESOME time at Echo valley both nights and I can hardly wait to do it again.Please post what day/days you will be wheeling and also which day/days for camping.For those new to this here is the info about Rausch Creek and Echo Valley
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/
http://echovalleycamp.com/

Putting together a trip up to RC on Dec 14th. All interested please post if your overnighting hotel/camping and what days camping & wheeling

IN
Nbruno........... wheel sat
Tbruno........... wheel sat
Jkmadness.... wheel sat
Lorenzo......... wheel sat
Army_Vet........ wheel sat
Tackerdown.... wheel sat
Hinrichs........... wheel sat

Maybe

Dis_dis........... maybe-hotel

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm a maybe as well. Wayyyyy to far out to tell. Plan a trip for November first maybe?

Sent from my iPhone

Alan30

Nate, I'm a maybe for Saturday, camping Friday. And I'm up for the Northeast Property again:thumb:

Aeraun

I'm also maybe for Saturday camping both days. If I'm done with school by then then I'll most likely be good to go

The Force will be with you.... always

MikeO

Put me in for wheeling Saturday. We will be staying at the Comfort Inn Friday night. Just a tad too cold for me too camp out. The ankle is coming along after my last mishap on the 26th so all should be well.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbruno

Sounds good Mike, glad to hear you're feeling better

USMCJK

As of right now... I'll be wheeling/ camping Saturday. Too early to tell if I'll be able to make it there on Friday. But as we get closer. I'll be able to advise.

laker94yj

It will be me on fri sat camping both. There will be another jeep too with me. Probably trailering my jeep up.

nbruno

I know its more than a month away and that should give everyone enough time to make sure the schedule is clear for the weekend of Dec 14th. Would like to get a nice big Wayalife group again.

Screwie Louie

Hello Guys..

I just wanted to introduce myself Luis and I am USMCJK Buddy and my tag is Screwie Louie. I am looking forward to the next trip and having fun 4 wheeling.

Screwie Louie

Top Bottom