Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

jkmadness

Hey jk, I might still have my old OEM gas tank skid lying somewhere, you can have it if I do and you need a new one.

Also, put me down as a maybe for Sat/Sun, probably will stay at the Comfort Inn if I come...

Cool, I will take it, thank you

Screwie Louie

Looking forward to this trip .... Have heard nothing but good things about the people and trails. First time on a real trail and a stock JK for now. Hopping to get some toys to upgrade after tax time. 😀

nbruno

Sent Ernesto aka Concarne a message about coming out with his stocker. Havent heard back yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

jkmadness

Looking forward to this trip .... Have heard nothing but good things about the people and trails. First time on a real trail and a stock JK for now. Hopping to get some toys to upgrade after tax time. 

We are a very nice group and we are always welcoming new people into our group,I don't know you but if you are a friend of USMCJK ,you are our friend already :)

bl17z90

Looking forward to this trip .... Have heard nothing but good things about the people and trails. First time on a real trail and a stock JK for now. Hopping to get some toys to upgrade after tax time. 😀

This is a great group of guys. Everyone is really smart and very welcoming. the first time I wheeled with these guys I camped and it was the most fun I hd ever had wheeling.

Sent from my phone?

Screwie Louie

We are a very nice group and we are always welcoming new people into our group,I don't know you but if you are a friend of USMCJK ,you are our friend already :)

Thank you Jkmadness and to rest of the group for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and having a great time 4 wheeling and making friends for life.

Btw I just picked up the Coleman Heater for my tent. Let it snow. See you soon

USMCJK

I appreciate the comment. Looking forward to another camping trip & wheeling w/ good ppl..!! Getting the heater today. Dick's sporting has a sale, the heater is going for $25 now. I'm already counting the days..! Lol.

USMCJK

Also, brown Santa should be dropping off my Firestik antenna kit this Thursday. I can't wait. Ordering my P/S diff's tonight. Slowly but surely.... Getting my rig "up to par".

concarne

Sent Ernesto aka Concarne a message about coming out with his stocker. Havent heard back yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah my supper stocker did great! Spotting is huge of course. Having a CB is even bigger to tell people you need a spot. So get that in. It makes a big difference.

Not sure if I'm coming yet. Keep me as a maybe for now. Mainly scheduling reasons. The baby needs to be with grandma. So a lot depends on that. Can't wait till she's old enough to bring along.

USMCJK

Yeah my supper stocker did great! Spotting is huge of course. Having a CB is even bigger to tell people you need a spot. So get that in. It makes a big difference.

Not sure if I'm coming yet. Keep me as a maybe for now. Mainly scheduling reasons. The baby needs to be with grandma. So a lot depends on that. Can't wait till she's old enough to bring along.

AND that's why I ordered my antenna set-up. At one point I got stuck on a red/black trail where the guys up front continued on ahead of me bc I got hung up on my diff's & my rear guys were not caught up yet. So I had no spotter. But I just kept getting out & checking my approach angles & making the necessary changes until I cleared the obstacles. Problem solved. Lol.

Top Bottom