Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

nbruno

Ernesto I'm sure there will be other stockers coming out, just hang with them and do the greens and blues. The low and slow club.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbruno

Actually do we have any BSBC members coming out on the 12-14?

bl17z90

Btw i'm a no go for this one.....wait i say that every time and then change my mind a couple weeks out anyways.

But in all seriousness Ms. Ballz and I are getting married the weekend after that, which is good because then I can buy Jeep parts again.....first on the agenda is diff covers :D

Sent from my phone?

nbruno

Couldve been a few different ones 38B, red F, black 36. We gave the jeeps a beating Nov 1st. My gas skid looks like someone beat it with a ballpeen hammer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

nbruno

Definately the spotters fault, probably the guy that was leading too. Neither of them had a clue what was going on.

nbruno

Btw i'm a no go for this one.....wait i say that every time and then change my mind a couple weeks out anyways.

But in all seriousness Ms. Ballz and I are getting married the weekend after that, which is good because then I can buy Jeep parts again.....first on the agenda is diff covers :D

Sent from my phone?

Doing the dif covers on my front and jr's rear as soon as brown santa arrives. Along with a few other goodies.

bl17z90

Seems pretty straight forward. If i can install a lift kit I can't see diff covers being too terrible.

Sent from my phone?

nbruno

Its easy actually. Just don't over tighten the bolts, they snap rather easily... ask me how I know... 2 hours spent drilling, extracting and chasing threads in a contortionist pose later.

bl17z90

I should really ge a torque wrench....everythin on my jeep is tightened with good faith lol

Sent from my phone?

dis_dis

Banned
Don't feel bad, here's my gas tank skid

Hey jk, I might still have my old OEM gas tank skid lying somewhere, you can have it if I do and you need a new one.

Also, put me down as a maybe for Sat/Sun, probably will stay at the Comfort Inn if I come...

Top Bottom