January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Not to hijack, but I'm working on a guided trail ride at the anthracite outdoor adventure area for the end of March.

About Rousch. I never ran the new property across the street. I thought it was all mud?

Not to hijack, but I'm working on a guided trail ride at the anthracite outdoor adventure area for the end of March.

About Rousch. I never ran the new property across the street. I thought it was all mud?

The property across the street is almost no mud.

Sent from my phone?

Gotboost was the welcome center built when you were there?

No welcome center that i know of. Was just a parking lot with some heavy machinery near the entrance and some grass to park on. They built a welcome center? They move fast i was just there nov 9th. Keep us updated. I would like to go back again.

heres a few pics, had an awesome time here and I want to go back. hopefully you guys can go. and its only 20 bucks to ride.
37D7713B_zps06ac6773.jpg

A5A7ADDC_zps06b285b4.jpg

0534571F_zps635ae5b0.jpg

A4ED1E83_zps1daa3d54.jpg

DCBFA265_zps60729f57.jpg

865143F0_zps9002780b.jpg

B85D8F77_zpsbad2964f.jpg

looks like a great time! if a trip is ever organized ill be a yes!

Lol!!! I'd love to. But my unit(USCG) gets underway for a patrol this month and unfortunately, I have to go also. :(
Sorry you won't be able to make this trip, but check the upcoming trips, there's a Rausch Creek trip in Feb and another PA trip thread started for March as well.

Hope to see you out on the trails!

Sorry you won't be able to make this trip, but check the upcoming trips, there's a Rausch Creek trip in Feb and another PA trip thread started for March as well.

Hope to see you out on the trails!

Yeah, it sucks, but I will be going after I get back. This is a whole new world for me and I am excited about it, well, not about spending a ton of money on mods, but actually using my Jeep for wheeling.

Yeah, it sucks, but I will be going after I get back. This is a whole new world for me and I am excited about it, well, not about spending a ton of money on mods, but actually using my Jeep for wheeling.

The mods are half the fun! The being poor b/c you just haaaaaad to have that last thing before the trip can get a little annoying tho. :D

JustEmptyEveryPocket!

Last edited:
The mods are half the fun! The being poor b/c you just haaaaaad to have that last thing before the trip can get a little annoying tho. :D

JustEmptyEveryPocket!

Yes they are! And being poor because I had to have it is VERY annoying. Lol!!!

Well, the parts that I was going to put on my sahara are going to be going on the rubi. Had to convince the ole lady that the rubi is going to be the wheeling jeep. :yup: So, I have a RK 2.5 x-factor kit and LoD front and rear bumpers waiting to go on. I just need to find some wheels and tires first.

Top Bottom