January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

nbruno

Just checked it out online. No rocks, lots of mud. Still would be interested in checking it out at least once. Lets plan a trip.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Lorenzo

Looks great Lorenzo. When is your engine getting done?

they ordered everything saturday or will be early monday… It will take 3 days to install so if all goes well within the next week or two. by then i should have my power plant, cb installed, diff covers..

Lorenzo

The one thing that gets old about rausch is that to get to all of the fun rocks you have to go through a lot of water. Which makes going with no would get messy with the tire spray.

nbruno

The one thing that gets old about rausch is that to get to all of the fun rocks you have to go through a lot of water. Which makes going with no would get messy with the tire spray.

There is minimal water on the northeast side, and you can basically get through the the entire NE property without going through substantial water or mud. Which is why I prefer it. Additionally there aren't all the little baby head rocks that litter the trails on the office side that bounce you all over the place all day long.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Well if its all mud then it doesn't seem too fun. I would be interested in checking it out atleast once though.

Agree with Nate the Ne property is great.....it's bs that they charge extra for it though.

Sent from my phone?

H8MUD

Well if its all mud then it doesn't seem too fun. I would be interested in checking it out atleast once though.

Agree with Nate the Ne property is great.....it's bs that they charge extra for it though.

I'm with you. Rather go on snow and ice than hit the mud. Some people love mud and that's great, but it just doesn't do it for me. Getting some on your jeep is going to happen and part of trailing your jeep, but anything over the axles just doesn't do it for me.

nbruno

I'll post a thread for a trip to Red Cloud to see what the interest level is. I would be into it if we could get 5-7 rigs going. Lets see what happens.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'll post a thread for a trip to Red Cloud to see what the interest level is. I would be into it if we could get 5-7 rigs going. Lets see what happens.

Where is it? I'm lazy and still a little drunk right now so don't want to look it up lol

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

Where is it? I'm lazy and still a little drunk right now so don't want to look it up lol

Sent from my iPhone

Northern VA.

A trip to a mud fest would for sure require some winches and tow straps. So thats somethito think about.

Sent from my phone?

nbruno

I think most of us have winches and tow straps so not a big issue. I'm looking into it seriously right now. If nothing else to do some recon. Its 30mins closer to me than RC so it could be a nice change if it pans out to be decent. Not nearly as big as RC but may be ok.

nbruno

Not sure about a mud fest in the sense of unavoidable mud pits but could be slick and muddy. There are no rocks there so lower chance of breaking parts.

Gotboost

Hey nate ever get a chance to ride over at aaoa? Its a little up the road from rc and you can setup a ride with them. Right now its not open to public just organized rides. I went here in nov and had an awesome time. And you get a trail guide and tail and they really know the place. The guide we had even carried welder with him.
Here the site http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/pages/

Gotboost

heres a few pics, had an awesome time here and I want to go back. hopefully you guys can go. and its only 20 bucks to ride.
37D7713B_zps06ac6773.jpg

A5A7ADDC_zps06b285b4.jpg

0534571F_zps635ae5b0.jpg

A4ED1E83_zps1daa3d54.jpg

DCBFA265_zps60729f57.jpg

865143F0_zps9002780b.jpg

B85D8F77_zpsbad2964f.jpg

Top Bottom