January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Alan30

Zach, put me on the maybe list. my schedule might be changing and I'll have that Friday and Saturday off:thumb:

1BAMFR

Twin grove isnt far and has some basic cabins. They are only about 52 bucks for the deluxe off season. It has a full bathroom but not much else. Dont know if you knew of it or not.

Thanks, Looks like that place is only 13 miles from Rausch. Have you ever stayed there before?

bl17z90

Idk if i would want to stay that far from the park. I like the idea of leaving my doors at the camp ground but at 7 am when it's in the low 50's a 13 mile drive would feel a lot longer. Maybe not a bad idea in the winter time though.

Sent from my phone?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Idk if i would want to stay that far from the park. I like the idea of leaving my doors at the camp ground but at 7 am when it's in the low 50's a 13 mile drive would feel a lot longer. Maybe not a bad idea in the winter time though.

Sent from my phone?

We did two hours in 30 or 40 degree weather for the rubicon. :D

Gotboost

Yeah i stayed there during the summer with my camper and just recently at the cabins they have for the dec 20 trip. They are nice. Its not that bad of a ride from rausch. A hotel will be just as good though maybe better with free breakfast in the morning

Alan30

Sent from my phone?

I don't think anyone will be leaving their doors off when it could be single digits or colder:crazyeyes:

bl17z90

We did two hours in 30 or 40 degree weather for the rubicon. :D

And for the Rubicon, I wouldn't hesitate to do it but for Rausch when theres a campground nearby my theory is why not use it.

But yes as was mentioned, noone would pull their doors on a day where it won't tet above 30 :p

Sent from my phone?

1BAMFR

Sent from my phone?

I never pull my doors!

Top Bottom