January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

nbruno

The link shows tack welding the ujoint caps to the ears so they don't spin.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

MikeO

As of now I'm in. Going tho take the family again since I screwed them last time by tearing up my ankle. Greens and mild blues for me as well. Trying to save up for some armor. Hopefully by spring I will be all good and protected.:D

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

As of now I'm in. Going tho take the family again since I screwed them last time by tearing up my ankle. Greens and mild blues for me as well. Trying to save up for some armor. Hopefully by spring I will be all good and protected.:D

You're on the list Mike. Look forward to wheeling with you again and hope the family enjoys themselves.

As far as the protection goes. You're in a JK so you sit at a pretty managable height already then add in your 33's and......2 inch pucks? I would get an oil pan skid front lower control arm bracket skids and call it a day. You already have the crossmember there covering your trans and your gas tank is held up by a skid. Oh and diff covers is a good idea. I hope to have mine by the time the next trip comes. The one you hurt your ankle on I drove on both my front and rear diff :doh:

MikeO

Thanks pal. Can't wait to give it another go. Hope you get your diff. covers in time for the trip. See ya soon my friend.:D

MikeO

That sounds like a plan. Either that or I'm not getting out of my Jeep until I get home later that night.:thumbup:

Lorenzo

Alright well depending on how long it takes the insurance to give me the check for the new engine. I should be good to go for the 26th.

ScottC

I'm a maybe for this one. I have to work the logistics of the trip into the school and home calendar.

bl17z90

Alright well depending on how long it takes the insurance to give me the check for the new engine. I should be good to go for the 26th.

You mean 25th? We used to always say we would wheel both days but everyone just ends up going home on Sunday.

I'm a maybe for this one. I have to work the logistics of the trip into the school and home calendar.

Good to hear Scott I'll add you to the maybe list.

Top Bottom