Hot Springs ORV Park April 8-10

Eezybreezy08

Power wagon is where my carpet got wet and didn't make it up the steep hill. I'm locked front and rear but it was just super slick. We ended up backing down. If it hadn't been raining I would have winched up but I didn't feel like getting wet.

I blew my engine on that hill the 1st time I took my jeep there. It was a nightmare ha

Eezybreezy08

It's a steep hill for sure. But I have an 08 so my engine was burning oil without me knowing it and I was climbing that hill and it just went to knocking. That was all she wrote. Made it to the top, then some of the guys that work there towed me back. It sucked. Heart broken ha. So that was what my were our tax money went that year ha

BamBamDeer

This year will be a better experience! I get a little too brave on things....my Wife will hopefully keep me in check. I Motocrossed when I was younger. I don't heal as well now and would do good to remember it. While researching I have been reminded several times "Remember...we have to drive it home"....lol. It's those moments when my Wife is Screaming in the passenger seat that keeps her interested. An adrenalin rush now and again is good for everybody.

Like I said...I don't want to trash my ride but I do want to have fun with it. Every trip I make I get a little clearer vision of what I want to do with my Jeep.

After watching the Vids and such we want to plan a trip out West. We are going on the End of Summer run at Windrock but want to head out West too.

I have more time now than I have sense. It is nice to be able to do things I want to do though.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
What about non members and their jeeps? You all fine with that? My uncle has a TJ rubicon that he recently lifted and put on some 33s and I don't believe he has been out with it much yet. If i get to go, I may see if he wants to tag along in his jeep.

Eezybreezy08

What about non members and their jeeps? You all fine with that? My uncle has a TJ rubicon that he recently lifted and put on some 33s and I don't believe he has been out with it much yet. If i get to go, I may see if he wants to tag along in his jeep.

I have no problem with that. Bring whoever you want bub.

coop9779

That's good with me! I'll prolly have some nonmembers with me too.

UndrPowerd

The more the merrier
I might have a couple friends in a built FJ and JKU come out as well.

coop9779

Had a great trip this past weekend!! Hit Slammer, Outlaw, Shaffner's hollow, Ingrid's revenge, Humdinger, Ravine, and Gorge. All 4's and 5's was a little intimidating being the only one in the group running under a 40" tire but I was able to keep up and didn't have to winch any.:rock: I did have a stick rip a fuel line into.....:eek: sprayed gas onto the exhaust and somehow did not catch on fire:thumb: made a patch with a double ended barb fitting and was able to wheel this rest of the weekend and drive home:rock:

Can't wait to go back!!! I think I'm going to take it a little easier next time out as my Jeep is needing a little TCL.

BamBamDeer

Had a great trip this past weekend!! Hit Slammer, Outlaw, Shaffner's hollow, Ingrid's revenge, Humdinger, Ravine, and Gorge. All 4's and 5's was a little intimidating being the only one in the group running under a 40" tire but I was able to keep up and didn't have to winch any.:rock: I did have a stick rip a fuel line into.....:eek: sprayed gas onto the exhaust and somehow did not catch on fire:thumb: made a patch with a double ended barb fitting and was able to wheel this rest of the weekend and drive home:rock:

Can't wait to go back!!! I think I'm going to take it a little easier next time out as my Jeep is needing a little TCL.

Sounds exciting! Sounds like you had fun...and were lucky too! Weather was nice for you.

I am looking forward to our trip. I will have to take it easier with my Rig but would like to try some 4s if possible. I guess I can try anything...it's finishing that's the question....lol.

coop9779

There are several 4's we can go up that have a bypass around hard sections that way if you're not comfortable with it you can go around. Also a lot of 3's that are really great trails and a lot of fun!

BamBamDeer

There are several 4's we can go up that have a bypass around hard sections that way if you're not comfortable with it you can go around. Also a lot of 3's that are really great trails and a lot of fun!

Sounds great! I am glad it went well for you. You also got a good view of the condition on the trails which will be a Big Help for those of us that haven't been. I will be thankful for your experience.

Were the trails washed out bad from the last time you went?

Eezybreezy08

Glad you had a good time. A friend of ours was there this weekend with his rock crawler too. Sounds like it was an awesome time with the great weather to. And I'm like bambam, I'm gonna have to take it easy to. I'm just not that experienced and we got to make it home [emoji106]

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Any pics or videos?

coop9779

This is the only pics I took all weekend.... We didn't stop much and when we did we were doing trail repairs. I forgot to get a GoPro from work so no vids either[emoji30]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456283620.708455.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456283646.676741.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456283708.681795.jpg

Top Bottom