Hot Springs ORV Park April 8-10

BamBamDeer

Got my Decals installed! Now I am ready for anything Superlift has to offer!

Attachments

• 1457386483294.jpg
    1457386483294.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 43

BamBamDeer

Looked up AccuWeather. ...it shows 71 for the 8th....Sunny.....74 for the 9th....Partly Sunny.....77 for the 10th....Partly Sunny with Thunderstorms coming in that Monday. That will be good weather if it holds.

Right Rudder

Just as a heads up we are supposed to get some ridiculous amounts of rain over the next few days so hopefully that doesn't change the trail composition too much. I know it's a month out, but major erosion has the potential to occur so I'm curious to see what happens in the next 72 hours.

BamBamDeer

Just as a heads up we are supposed to get some ridiculous amounts of rain over the next few days so hopefully that doesn't change the trail composition too much. I know it's a month out, but major erosion has the potential to occur so I'm curious to see what happens in the next 72 hours.

I heard around 8" in some areas. That can definitely change the trails...as well as my drive way....lol.

Are you around the Hot Springs area? I am anxious to see how hard we get hit.

Right Rudder

I'm in North Little Rock, but head down to the national forest/hot springs regularly. Curious to see what the result is if anyone is happening to go up there next weekend.

Right Rudder

Should be able to provided no work-related stuff comes up. Still working on getting some armor installed, my wonderful wife ordered me an oil-pan skid for valentine's day that has yet to arrive but it should be here within the next week.

BamBamDeer

Sounds good! Your Wife must be a Special Lady!

I am fortunate....my Wife loves the Jeep as much as I do...and more than she does me......

I look forward to seeing you. If you hear anything weather wise I would appreciate a heads up. I will do the same.

Stay dry....lol

Eezybreezy08

I'm in North Little Rock, but head down to the national forest/hot springs regularly. Curious to see what the result is if anyone is happening to go up there next weekend.

You definitely are close. I'm in Memphis and we are supposed to get everything to. Don't get me wrong I think y'all are supposed to get the most but hopefully it won't get as bad as they are saying. Of course that's me being optimistic ha

Eezybreezy08

Looked up AccuWeather. ...it shows 71 for the 8th....Sunny.....74 for the 9th....Partly Sunny.....77 for the 10th....Partly Sunny with Thunderstorms coming in that Monday. That will be good weather if it holds.

Sticker looks good. Maybe one day I'll get me one. As far as that weather goes, wouldn't it be nice if its like that in April, but we are starting off wet this spring so who knows how long that's going to last

BamBamDeer

Sticker looks good. Maybe one day I'll get me one. As far as that weather goes, wouldn't it be nice if its like that in April, but we are starting off wet this spring so who knows how long that's going to last

We can only hope. I won't let a little water ruin my fun....but I don't want a heap dumped on me...lol.

I am hoping all will be good. I am really looking forward to this. I am going to start making some Jerky about mid month. I like it for trail food.
My Wife has already made a shopping list. I think we are bringing one of everything....lol.

BamBamDeer

I am close to the Arkansas River. It has been up for quite a while. It's just started getting back to normal from the last flood.

I just walked outside to launch some arrows before the storm hits us. It should be here in an hour or so. I won't have a chance to shoot the next couple of days it looks like.

The Wind is already picking up. I have my rain gear stowed by the door and just put a "possibles" bag in the Jeep.

Eezybreezy08

I'm with you bambam. The kids and I went to the park and played on the trampoline, cause once the rain gets here, we will be back to uno ha

BamBamDeer

Rain has been steady here.....not real hard but at times. No flooding in my area.....yet. What about you Arkansawyers?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I'm subscribed to the thread. I'd like to go, but I'll have to see what my work schedule is next month. I'm about 5 hours away.

Top Bottom