Hot Springs ORV Park April 8-10

BamBamDeer

Looks like I will have a spacer lift and CB by time we go. Maybe 35s....lol. Going with spacers until I figure out for sure what I want. It should level me out as well.

Eezybreezy08

I did that stupid terror flex bb and I wound up changing it out for the Evo leveling kit. And I have 35 on mine. Also I got both my CB radios in so I'll be installing them soon

BamBamDeer

I would seriously just go for the Evo leveling kit if I was you

That's what I am leaning towards. I figure with the spacers I can give them to someone that needs them when I make up my mind and I am not out much.

I decided to go with the Midland 75-822. I am going to mount an antenna on the back. I can stow the unit in my console when I don't need it.

Eezybreezy08

That's what I am leaning towards. I figure with the spacers I can give them to someone that needs them when I make up my mind and I am not out much.

I decided to go with the Midland 75-822. I am going to mount an antenna on the back. I can stow the unit in my console when I don't need it.

There is so many options out there as far as what to do lift wise. I know I won't be putting 37 on for a long time, that's why the Evo leveling kit works just fine for me

BamBamDeer

There is so many options out there as far as what to do lift wise. I know I won't be putting 37 on for a long time, that's why the Evo leveling kit works just fine for me

I am still researching. I eventually want to go to 37s after a PR44 up front but that is in the future. In the mean time I had planned to go to 35s. I only want to spend money once on a good lift. Spacers and trimming the fenders will let me run the 35s on my way to my ultimate build. I don't want to get into a big hurry then waste money. Besides...if we did it all at once we wouldn't have anything to look forward to.......lol

Eezybreezy08

I am still researching. I eventually want to go to 37s after a PR44 up front but that is in the future. In the mean time I had planned to go to 35s. I only want to spend money once on a good lift. Spacers and trimming the fenders will let me run the 35s on my way to my ultimate build. I don't want to get into a big hurry then waste money. Besides...if we did it all at once we wouldn't have anything to look forward to.......lol

It will be along time before I could ever put 37 on. When I don't then I will definitely go with the Evo enforcer 3". The best thing I love about the leveling kit is the replacement of the front coils, especially since I have the bumper and winch with steel cable, because I'm to cheap haha to go synthetic. So that's a lot of weight added to that front.
And my 35s will get the job done for awhile. One day I'm looking forward to a pr44, but until then I'm gonna build everything else on the jeep
I got my CB.

Eezybreezy08

I just realized I told you that about the CB earlier ha. Sorry. Working everyday with no days off for the last month is really starting to make everything run together where I don't know what in the hell to do anymore. And I don't see a day off in the future. I have some much crap in boxes sitting at home to go on our jeeps that I can't even work on them

BamBamDeer

I just realized I told you that about the CB earlier ha. Sorry. Working everyday with no days off for the last month is really starting to make everything run together where I don't know what in the hell to do anymore. And I don't see a day off in the future. I have some much crap in boxes sitting at home to go on our jeeps that I can't even work on them

I can sympathize with the "working every day" bit. It seems for a good portion if my life I missed all the Special Occasions and often times dinner. Retirement has been so different. ...I don't know if I will ever get use to it. I do some part time stuff every once in a while so my Wife can keep her sanity.....

Glad to hear you got your CBs. After installing 2 you will be an expert.

I am going to invest a little more in some recovery gear. I don't know if I will have a winch by our trip. I don't want a cheap one so we will have to see.

Our TV went out and I had to buy a new one. That was some upgrade money....gone. After one night of watching a 24" screen...it was a no brainer.

If anyone thinks of a "must have" let me know. If y'all say it's "must have" I can tell the Wife "we can't go unless we get it".........

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I am going to invest a little more in some recovery gear. I don't know if I will have a winch by our trip. I don't want a cheap one so we will have to see.

Our TV went out and I had to buy a new one. That was some upgrade money....gone. After one night of watching a 24" screen...it was a no brainer.

If anyone thinks of a "must have" let me know. If y'all say it's "must have" I can tell the Wife "we can't go unless we get it".........

Get some good recovery gear, that's always good to have. I agree on saving your money for the winch you want, I highly recommend Warn.

Might look at skid plates also if you dont have any. I have the EVO oil pan skid plate and their transmission skid plate, Im still saving for the crossmember skid plate and want to get their heavy duty crossmember as well. Im also an EVO whore so while it isnt really needed per say, Im prob gonna buy their EVAP skid sometime as well.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Based on this I would highly recommend the Enforcer 3 or 4 in kit. You can clear 37s on the 3 inch springs with the proper bump stops and trimmed fenders. I am looking at the 4 inch kit just to get a little more lift. Ive heard some of the people on here say that with the 37s and a 3 inch they bottom out when loaded down. So I want to go to the 4 inch.

BamBamDeer

Based on this I would highly recommend the Enforcer 3 or 4 in kit. You can clear 37s on the 3 inch springs with the proper bump stops and trimmed fenders. I am looking at the 4 inch kit just to get a little more lift. Ive heard some of the people on here say that with the 37s and a 3 inch they bottom out when loaded down. So I want to go to the 4 inch.

I appreciate the info. I plan on trimming the fenders. Nice to know about bottoming out when loaded. A lot of my adventures will be a way from the house and I will be loaded.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I appreciate the info. I plan on trimming the fenders. Nice to know about bottoming out when loaded. A lot of my adventures will be a way from the house and I will be loaded.

I have zero experience with that, that's just what I've heard on here. Might check with others also before you make the decision. [emoji106]

BamBamDeer

I have zero experience with that, that's just what I've heard on here. Might check with others also before you make the decision. [emoji106]

Thanks....it is something to think about. I have told myself to move slowly, step by step. The final decision will be a while coming but I want to research this. I appreciate you passing it on.

Eezybreezy08

I also agree with mudmobeeler about the buying once if at all possible. I wish I would've researched enough back when I was buying for my terror flex bb. It did the trick but I also wasted the money on the shocks and now I'm throwing on the rancho 9000. So definitely take your time and get what works for you. I know I'm just now starting to get enough saved up where I can buy some stuff myself and that's when I quietly read through the forums and see what people have done to their rigs on here. Some of the stuff I can and mostly others I can't just cause of life(kids) hahaha

Top Bottom