Having trouble getting parts?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’m pretty sure their West Coast distribution center is in my county. What’s laughable is that I ordered a Qtec branded product. One would think they would be able to figure out when their own shit would show up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m pretty sure their West Coast distribution center is in my county. What’s laughable is that I ordered a Qtec branded product. One would think they would be able to figure out when their own shit would show up.

Yeah, that's just crazy. I've been trying to buy more stuff from Summit as they state when something's in stock and I can pick it up from their warehouse. However, stuff I've been wanting to buy like KC lights have been out of stock for a long time now. I eventually placed and order but from a Toyota truck outlet instead being that they were able to get me a ship date.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah, that's just crazy. I've been trying to buy more stuff from Summit as they state when something's in stock and I can pick it up from their warehouse. However, stuff I've been wanting to buy like KC lights have been out of stock for a long time now. I eventually placed and order but from a Toyota truck outlet instead being that they were able to get me a ship date.
I've learned that not everything you read on the internet is true. So I feel your lying about the vendor used....haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jamesish

Cancelled my Quadratech order and when I did it online I was notified they don’t know if it can be cancelled because it’s preparing to be shipped. Being backordered for Krishna knows how long doesn’t mean you’re preparing to ship it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesse3638

Hooked
Found a set of KC gravity fogs NIB on offer up. Hoping to get them tomorrow.

Edit: I'll be picking them up tomorrow for $150 for the pair.

Last edited:

MericaMade

Apparently, there is a wood shortage as well. My wife said if I let her get new barstools for the kitchen I can get a welder. She ordered 6 barstools from Pottery Barn and they are on back order till July LOL.

Spazbyt

Hooked
We have been ordering MDF sheets from a company every week for over 10 years and they have never been out of stock. When I called this week they only had half of what I needed and are unsure when they will get more. The wood shortage is a real struggle. Just remember if you do get wood for more then 4 hours you should consult your doctor immediately.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I just wanted to post and update regarding the KC lights that I ordered. As mentioned before, I did NOT order them from a Jeep vendor but rather, from a Toyota one called Xenon Depot. Today, I got a tracking number and I show that I should have them by tomorrow. Anyway, I just thought I would put it out there to check vendors who specialize in other vehicles or at least for parts that are universal. You might just find what you're looking for. :yup:

WJCO

Meme King
So, I just wanted to post and update regarding the KC lights that I ordered. As mentioned before, I did NOT order them from a Jeep vendor but rather, from a Toyota one called Xenon Depot. Today, I got a tracking number and I show that I should have them by tomorrow. Anyway, I just thought I would put it out there to check vendors who specialize in other vehicles or at least for parts that are universal. You might just find what you're looking for. :yup:

Very cool. Did you go with the 4s ?

Ruvicon

I broke a front axle shaft after the WAL NYs Run and was just told they should receive it today and ship to me. I haven’t been able to enjoy any snow this winter (not that we had much anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
Picked these up today. As Eddie mentioned check other places. These were on Offerup for $150 NIB (msrp $299). They are for 07-09 and I have a 12. Talking with KC the difference is mounting holes. I do have an aftermarket bumper and think I had to modify my OEMS to fit so the mounting location may be the 07-09. We'll see when I get around to installing them....haha. 20210316_183406.jpg 20210316_183428.jpg

jdofmemi

Picked these up today. As Eddie mentioned check other places. These were on Offerup for $150 NIB (msrp $299). They are for 07-09 and I have a 12. Talking with KC the difference is mounting holes. I do have an aftermarket bumper and think I had to modify my OEMS to fit so the mounting location may be the 07-09. We'll see when I get around to installing them....haha. View attachment 360454 View attachment 360455

Nice score!

desertrunner

Just went on the trail ready site to get a final quote on the wheels I finally want to pull the trigger on and I got an error that they dont ship to my address.... I don't remember getting that error on their site before. Seems odd they wouldn't ship to ND?

Edit: was just a website issue and is now fixed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom