Having trouble getting parts?

TrailHunter

Hooked
We like using a specific Hammer at work... A few weeks ago I asked the guy at the lumber yard where they all were... He said floating in a ship off the coast.. I was thinking he was full of shit. Lol

BaddestCross

Here’s a story on part of what’s going on ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fr...ZVcgDEDZbVDfGPI6KPsrfLy6iMgiGDq5p1ydzyn9hJpWs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
On the other hand, the port is kicking ass over here. I live about a half mile from the main gate and hear the ships, trains, and trucks almost 27/7. They're fast tracking the planned expansion because California is fucking stupid.

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/a...mlXNUZyeDNoSlFWcUpGcm5BeUUwMmJva3NhSVVpN3c5TA..

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jdofmemi

Here’s a few pics of our new Swee’Pea. Of the one Gator Rubicon left in So Cal, the dealer didn’t want to sell it. So we called Kent at Peterson’s Jeep in Nampa, ID and he saved us $12K. Packed up the KL TrailHawk and drove to Idaho! Left the KL there and drove home a new 2020 JTR.
This one will be our grocery getter/road trip vehicle so it goes in Wednesday for the Mopar 2” lift, Daystar leveling pucks, 35” Falken Wildpeak MT01’s, and Warn Epic JackHammer black wheels.

View attachment 360244 View attachment 360245 View attachment 360246

Congratulations on the new Jeep, and it sure sounds like a worthwhile road trip 👍

J&k_Overland

On the other hand, the port is kicking ass over here. I live about a half mile from the main gate and hear the ships, trains, and trucks almost 27/7. They're fast tracking the planned expansion because California is fucking stupid.

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/a...mlXNUZyeDNoSlFWcUpGcm5BeUUwMmJva3NhSVVpN3c5TA..

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Crossed the Oakland bay bridge last week and saw all the ships sitting there and the docks almost empty. Fuckin crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
The normal was 6 ships anchored awaiting unloading, since the first of the year there’s a daily average of 40.

jamesish

I’m fairly discouraged from doing too much with my Jeep right now. Almost feels like an Upgrade Dark Ages. Not really overlanding and stuff like that because nothing is really stopping you from doing that. But the modding, waiting for parts is atrocious. The lightbar I want is May right now. That’s if I order now. If I keep waiting who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I ordered a simple dead pedal from QTec (their own product) over a month ago and it is still “backordered”.

JKbrick

That place has fucked me on everything i've ever ordered... Never again

Did anyone ever get their MCE fenders that were on a 6 month backorder.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Up until those fender flares I had always had great luck with them. I finally cancelled the order like everyone else did. Arrcherr got the wide ones right away then months and months later someone else got a skinny set

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I ordered a simple dead pedal from QTec (their own product) over a month ago and it is still “backordered”.

My house is right down the street from their West Chester headquarters and even I have waited for a month or more for stuff that was “in stock” when I placed my order. It’s fucking annoying.

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Up until those fender flares I had always had great luck with them. I finally cancelled the order like everyone else did. Arrcherr got the wide ones right away then months and months later someone else got a skinny set

My house is right down the street from their West Chester headquarters and even I have waited for a month or more for stuff that was “in stock” when I placed my order. It’s fucking annoying.

Looks like all they sell is fenders, liners and a side markers. Unless I'm on the wrong site. How many fenders have you all bought?

Ddays

Hooked

Try calling them. :crazyeyes: It's basically wait for a half hour on hold while continually listeneng to this message: "Due to Covid, our service sucks dick. Sorry for the inconvenience."

JKbrick

There is a mix of quotes here. Calsgt was replying to Sharkey on qtec. MCE got mixed in there somehow.

My bad, you are correct, we ordered MCE fenders through Qtec. When I finally gave up on them and emailed them to cancel my order they said they would get a hold of the manufacturer and I told them no I bought them from you you cancel the order and they did

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Try calling them. :crazyeyes: It's basically wait for a half hour on hold while continually listeneng to this message: "Due to Covid, our service sucks dick. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Oh I have and many times asked if I could just come over and pick stuff up instead of waiting 5 days for fedex to send it to Maryland and back 🤨

Top Bottom