Am I being too sensitive?

DA RUNT

I put a lil shaka on my windshield, gotta keep it Hawaiian \m/

Attachments

• IMG_2611.jpg
    IMG_2611.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 217

kevinp

Are you too sensitive? YES. You're a püssy. Are your feelings hurt more now? I don't get it.

Haha! I'm amused you took this as an affront to my feelings. I just figured a dude sporting a Project JK sticker, who seemingly made a point of being beside me at the intersection, would return a simple common gesture. I wanted to bounce it off the group.

No, folks in person don't "hurt my feelings," so folks on the Internet don't stand much of a chance. I have found that, in a VAST majority of cases, Internet bravado, calling someone a püssy on a discussion forum for instance, dwindles when face to face. So, no. My feelings are intact, but thanks for asking.

Kevin

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Haha! I'm amused you took this as an affront to my feelings. I just figured a dude sporting a Project JK sticker, who seemingly made a point of being beside me at the intersection, would return a simple common gesture. I wanted to bounce it off the group.

No, folks in person don't "hurt my feelings," so folks on the Internet don't stand much of a chance. I have found that, in a VAST majority of cases, Internet bravado, calling someone a püssy on a discussion forum for instance, dwindles when face to face. So, no. My feelings are intact, but thanks for asking.

Kevin

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds like tumbleweed's just sore because no one ever waves at him :cheesy:

MistyCherie

I wave, when I see them. I don't go all nuts about it, it's either my hand at the top of the steering wheel and fingers flying up to wave or my hand is out the window already and I actively lift my hand up and wave. I have wave stickers on my windshield too, green hands with one on each side. I got tired of never getting a wave back from Liberty's and most Cherokee's so I don't tend to wave to those. If they're modded, I will... just to cover my bases. Most times the non-wavers (of the Wrangler style) are JK owners - especially women, sorry to say it but it is true. (I am a woman, so that makes me even crankier.) I keep waving anyways hoping they'll get the hint maybe or wonder what it's about if they see it often enough from enough jeepers. *shrug* I'll also admit to the occasional foul word or angry look when I don't get a wave back, but in the end it ain't a big deal... life goes on and the world keeps on spinning on its axle.

pastorwug

Explain how having this on your jeep somehow relieves you of going thru a simple hand motion. That's just being lazy and disrespectful if you ask me, I wouldn't acknowledge it with much more that my middle finger.

Ditto, except for the middle finger thing. I'd just ignore it.

JEEPnGEO

If they wave then cool

IF they don't

THEY'RE A TOOL!!

I don't care if they wave back.. There are times I am changing the radio station or looking to see how much money I have on hand and missed a wave from someone.

Komsi-Komsa

Top Bottom