Am I being too sensitive?

or looking to see how much money I have on hand and missed a wave from someone.

Komsi-Komsa

Only to remember you own a jeep and money will not be found lol

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

:beer: Interesting the turn this thread has taken.

Had the question been "Do the jeans make my butt look big"? I'd have said "No, your fat ass makes your butt look big".

If you have to ask the question, then don't you really already know the answer?

Last edited:
:beer: Interesting the turn this thread has taken.

Had the question been "Do the jeans make my butt look big"? I'd have said "No, your fat ass makes your butt look big".

If you have to ask the question, then don't you really already no the answer?

This thread took the bad turn when you jumped on here calling people a pussy :asshat:

Explain how having this on your jeep somehow relieves you of going thru a simple hand motion. That's just being lazy and disrespectful if you ask me, I wouldn't acknowledge it with much more that my middle finger.

I don't think it's supposed to replace the real thing. I would still wave to any jeep that passes, however there are those times when you are actually driving and may not see it. I am lost at how it's disrespectful as well. But hey to each his own.

2 weeks ago a white 2 door jk all build up.

This guy looked big and had short black hair with a horrible bear
I wave at him and he show me the middle finger ( Dbag asshat)
Maybe he was from other forum, people that has been banned from here because they are dick heads yup

I don't think it's supposed to replace the real thing. I would still wave to any jeep that passes, however there are those times when you are actually driving and may not see it. I am lost at how it's disrespectful as well. But hey to each his own.

All I can say is that if YOU'RE ok with being greeted by someone's stupid ass sticker rather than them putting forth a tiny bit of effort to actually wave (which is the disrespectful part), then you have a lot to learn yet.

All I can say is that if YOU'RE ok with being greeted by someone's stupid ass sticker rather than them putting forth a tiny bit of effort to actually wave (which is the disrespectful part), then you have a lot to learn yet.

^^^this. I don't remember seeing a stupid sticker as an option in the Jeep wave rules!

--rccrwlr

It's a stupid ass sticker..... It's supposed to be funny.... It's not anything more then that. It's not like I am selling the damn things.

It's a stupid ass sticker..... It's supposed to be funny.... It's not anything more then that. It's not like I am selling the damn things.

Just my opinion, but the same person too lazy to give a simple wave with their REAL hand is probably too lazy to wipe their ass. In the end it still stinks, lol.

I wave, when I see them. I don't go all nuts about it, it's either my hand at the top of the steering wheel and fingers flying up to wave or my hand is out the window already and I actively lift my hand up and wave. I have wave stickers on my windshield too, green hands with one on each side. I got tired of never getting a wave back from Liberty's and most Cherokee's so I don't tend to wave to those. If they're modded, I will... just to cover my bases. Most times the non-wavers (of the Wrangler style) are JK owners - especially women, sorry to say it but it is true. (I am a woman, so that makes me even crankier.) I keep waving anyways hoping they'll get the hint maybe or wonder what it's about if they see it often enough from enough jeepers. *shrug* I'll also admit to the occasional foul word or angry look when I don't get a wave back, but in the end it ain't a big deal... life goes on and the world keeps on spinning on its axle.

^^^^^^^yup^^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom