Am I being too sensitive?

2 weeks ago a white 2 door jk all build up.

This guy looked big and had short black hair with a horrible bear
I wave at him and he show me the middle finger ( Dbag asshat)
Maybe he was from other forum, people that has been banned from here because they are dick heads yup

Maybe he knew you..... Just kidding.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Wow this topic took an interesting turn.

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wave, when I see them. I don't go all nuts about it, it's either my hand at the top of the steering wheel and fingers flying up to wave or my hand is out the window already and I actively lift my hand up and wave. I have wave stickers on my windshield too, green hands with one on each side. I got tired of never getting a wave back from Liberty's and most Cherokee's so I don't tend to wave to those. If they're modded, I will... just to cover my bases. Most times the non-wavers (of the Wrangler style) are JK owners - especially women, sorry to say it but it is true. (I am a woman, so that makes me even crankier.) I keep waving anyways hoping they'll get the hint maybe or wonder what it's about if they see it often enough from enough jeepers. *shrug* I'll also admit to the occasional foul word or angry look when I don't get a wave back, but in the end it ain't a big deal... life goes on and the world keeps on spinning on its axle.

I counldnt agree more, especially with the women not waving (being a woman myself) it annoys me they don't wave back more often. Since I've had my Jeep only one has waved back and she was in a well built Rubi lol

Sent from my SCH-R760 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I counldnt agree more, especially with the women not waving (being a woman myself) it annoys me they don't wave back more often. Since I've had my Jeep only one has waved back and she was in a well built Rubi lol

Sent from my SCH-R760 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I think I've had only one woman wave back to me and I pass her daily on my way home from work. I think most of the ones that don't wave are younger women who's daddy bought them a jeep just because.... Must be nice.

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is how my wife sees me when I wave and do not get the wave back!!

Attachments

• Jeep wave.jpg
    Jeep wave.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 88
Ok, after a mood changing event just now, I may have to reconsider my position on this topic. Just had an old lady (70ish maybe) in a bone stock TJ flip me the bird when I waved at her. It's one thing to be flipped off, I'm used to it, but by an old bat in a TJ left me a bit traumatized.

Top Bottom