All things Colorado

Slimebones

Dude, you captured the essence of that locale in the first pic. Lots of good stuff in that area. Let us know of your impressions of those suggested trails if you decide to do them.

RUBEERCON

Back home in Tulsa, you nailed it we'll be going back for sure!! We ran some trails in RZR's just outside of Grand Lake, the Jeep was a 2010 TURO rental so we decided to keep it on the pavement. The trails were easy but the views kept us entertained!

The wedding we attended kept us short on time. We did play golf near the lake, the course was amazing and the views were breath taking. We had a light snow, warm days and cold rain, mountain weather at its best!

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg
Avalanche beer became my go to.
IMG_4309.jpg
Living room

IMG_4312.jpg
Driveway at the house

IMG_4313.jpg
My dream home in the mountains. Thanks VRBO!

IMG_4324.jpg
Golf

IMG_4273.jpg
They are putting in new sidewalks in town.

IMG_4301.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBEERCON

IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg
Another rent house pic

IMG_4332.jpg
Parting shot. Headed back to Denver Airport

Brought a few Colorado stickers home to place on my Jeep I can't wait to get back up to that area or try a few other towns like Grand Lake.

98XJ06LJ

I'm glad to hear you had a great trip. Most likely if you rented in town and left out on the trail system you road the same trails I was giving directions to. You just aren't supposed to drive licensed road vehicles on the trail until you get to national Forest. If you want to try new places other than Grand lake you should try either Salida, Ouray, or Pagosa Springs. All of them are awesome small mountain towns with great atmosphere and tons of stuff too do. I also like them because they are not quite mainstream tourist towns. A little off the beaten path and not as crowded as places like Breckenridge. Greatly pics by the way.... Glad you made it for the color change.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
View attachment 276650

View attachment 276651
Another rent house pic

View attachment 276652
Parting shot. Headed back to Denver Airport

Brought a few Colorado stickers home to place on my Jeep I can't wait to get back up to that area or try a few other towns like Grand Lake.

Those pictures look incredible! They look like postcard or magazine quality! Glad you enjoyed the trip and definitely jealous. Going to have to get the wife and myself out there! Kiddo we'll have to wait for Mommy and Daddy to make a trip first LOL thanks for sharing!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Son of a bitch! My nuts just took off over the hill while I was watching that shit! I couldn't imagine doing that on that road :eek:

Top Bottom