6.4-liter V-8 JL Wrangler Rubicon 392 - How much would you be willing to spend?

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s a dig at the bronco commercial, with the vehicle emerging from a pack of horses. Here Jeep is scaring the horses. Chevy better think up some horse shit and get in on this.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

GMs Truck chief engineer is a client of mine. We were just just joking about that last week, it’s time to step up and the Colorado(bison) is not the answer.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

G-mansjk

I'm so stoked, I'm ready to do disgusting things for one!!!! Can't sell my sole, the army already took it. But, I'll sell myself, my wife, my house, my kids, and do dirty things to 392 of the workers at the plant for one haha!!! So freaking badass!!!!! Trying to convince the wife that it's necessary in the next 5 to 8 years because I'm in my mid life crisis even if I'm only 33 haha !!!!!

What would you do for a 392 rubi?

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JT@623

Hooked
the Wrangler Rubicon 392 Concept is now available as a series-production model. But if you thought the plug-in hybrid Rubicon 4xe is expensive at $51,695, your jaw may drop once you hear that Jeep charges $77,055 for the 6.4-liter V8.
Not sure if this is the right place but I came across this today while I’m in quarantine.

benatc1

Hooked
Still cheaper than buying a fully loaded Rubicon and then taking it to get a 392 dropped in it. Not to mention the warranty and that most people will just finance it

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That price doesn’t surprise me at all.

The raptor is a different animal altogether. But if I was in the market for that kind of truck, I’d have a hard time buying a raptor over that new TRX.

That price doesn’t surprise me at all.

The raptor is a different animal altogether. But if I was in the market for that kind of truck, I’d have a hard time buying a raptor over that new TRX.

Ewe.
Aside from looking like dick. I have zero faith in any Chrysler product. Can’t seem to keep them out of the shop. Only into jeeps because the wrangler owns the 4 wheel drive realm.

MericaMade

Ewe.
Aside from looking like dick. I have zero faith in any Chrysler product. Can’t seem to keep them out of the shop. Only into jeeps because the wrangler owns the 4 wheel drive realm.
Right there.....Boom!!!! shows over fellas. I vote best comment of 2020!

JT@623

Hooked
Ewe.

:thumb: There are bound to be issues just like the JK’s and they built them for years . I’m glad I kept my 2010 and did the V-8 atlas and PR 60’s it took me a few years to save up the cash but I’m still into it for way less than that and believe I have a better Jeep in the end just my :twocents:

Top Bottom