6.4-liter V-8 JL Wrangler Rubicon 392 - How much would you be willing to spend?

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I would pay 5-10k over jlu Rubicon prices for a stock hemi. I'll wait a few generations to make sure they work out the bugs. Axle funds would go on it. And I'd keep the jkus more or less stock and save for that bu I ld if it becomes reality.

A V8 in a JT is what I’m waiting for. This is a step in that direction if it goes through. I’m happy they are still putting out concepts and showing off ideas.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Around here a brand new loaded JLUR will have a sticker price around 61k. That's sticker price, not sale price. With a hemi, half doors, and other listed potential options I'd be shocked if it had a sticker less than that. I've been wrong lots in my life so maybe I'm way off base[emoji2957]
The trackhawk and the redeye are both less than 75, so I doubt it would exceed those, but you never know.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
The sticker price I saw on the only trackhawk I've seen in person was just under 90k at the local dealership. That was about a year ago though so maybe things have changed since then
The trackhawk and the redeye are both less than 75, so I doubt it would exceed those, but you never know.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Around here a brand new loaded JLUR will have a sticker price around 61k. That's sticker price, not sale price. With a hemi, half doors, and other listed potential options I'd be shocked if it had a sticker less than that. I've been wrong lots in my life so maybe I'm way off base[emoji2957]

It’s going to be interesting. Regardless, I really hope they do this. I’m going to need another tax deduction in a couple years [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Kuboske

Heck. I refuse to pay what they want for today's Rubicon.
Maybe after one of you gets done with it and it has 200K miles on it...

Id rather put a LS3, in a rust free, used JK.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I could see them pricing it around the 70-75k mark with all those upgrades. I hope I’m wrong tho and it’s less

sipafz

Caught the Bug
When the hype settles, I hope they offer the JT/V8 with increased towing capacity. I still want to pull a 25’ to 27’ Airstream at 7,600#:

Adjustments.JPG

FBiff

Won’t happen. D44’s with smaller tires, detuned with tons of torque management.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup its about time they put the training wheels on something else besides Bronco 2's and Samurai's . I loved the HCG videos on the news everynight....
I have to think this would be well over 70K and the slightest touch of the wheel on throttle she will go limp, no wheel spin but it will sound great in the mall garage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom