WOL Motorcycle Thread

JT@623

Hooked
Had both the road glide ultra and the ultra classic nice bikes both but damn heavy when loaded up with two .
Went back to the road king much easier for my old ass to have a little fun on and still comfortable on the longer runs.

Attachments

• BCBBF1E2-57F0-4809-B2DC-633DDB24536C.jpg
    BCBBF1E2-57F0-4809-B2DC-633DDB24536C.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 81

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Had both the road glide ultra and the ultra classic nice bikes both but damn heavy when loaded up with two .
Went back to the road king much easier for my old ass to have a little fun on and still comfortable on the longer runs.

I’m a bitch, I want a windshield and radio .. lol. Good looking bike.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
How do you like the leg and seating position compared to a touring bike ?

I’m 6’1 and installed a taller seat, wider and lower pegs on the bike it feels awesome for me. It’s really comfortable. I prefer the riding position on it. I grew up riding dirt bikes.

Last edited:

JKbrick

Thinking tonight about dirt bikes and quads back in the day, I don’t recall the year but I bought one of these new, it was probably my favorite two wheeler I have ever owned. It was so well balanced I could pull a wheelie and go so far I could shift during it. Plus it was street legal
IMG_1433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Thinking tonight about dirt bikes and quads back in the day, I don’t recall the year but I bought one of these new, it was probably my favorite two wheeler I have ever owned. It was so well balanced I could pull a wheelie and go so far I could shift during it. Plus it was street legal
View attachment 357615

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I had a Honda XR100R when I was in the 5th grade. My dad and I drove an hour to buy it from a guy that bought it for his wife (they ended up divorcing and she probably rode it once.) Ended up selling it for more than we bought it for a few years later. It was a great bike with a super reliable 4 stroke. They are so much fun, if I had some land to play around on I’d have one now.

littlebeas

I had a Honda XR100R when I was in the 5th grade. My dad and I drove an hour to buy it from a guy that bought it for his wife (they ended up divorcing and she probably rode it once.) Ended up selling it for more than we bought it for a few years later. It was a great bike with a super reliable 4 stroke. They are so much fun, if I had some land to play around on I’d have one now.

Those Honda 4 strokes were absolutely bullet proof. I had the XL100S probably about the same stage in my life. It was under powered compared to some of the screaming two-strokes but was reliable as hell and off-road trail riding power didn’t matter too much.

JKbrick

I agree, if I saw a mint XR350 for sale I’d buy it and ask forgiveness later

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom