Wines of the Week

Crawler Kitty

It's a blend by Apothic - limited release - not crazy about their normal blend but this dark is great apparently Apothic is Gallo - trust me this is yummy

Crawler Kitty

Oh yeah. Anyone who drinks wine at some point buys bottles/visits wineries just because the label and artwork. Bonus when it's actually good. 👍

- Jason

LOL yep had both good and bad experiences. We love finding inexpensive wines that are tasty! So far I'm ahead with this beauty! Our friends even bought a few bottles hard to find though!

MTG

Caught the Bug
^^ ain't that the truth. So hard to find a good box of wine that doesn't break the bank these days.

:cheesy:

Crawler Kitty

^^ LOL haven't gone that route yet BUT if you have a suggestion that would make me a rock star in our contest I'd love the recommendation! :)

Crawler Kitty

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385939406.118166.jpg
Okay fully aware going to appear a wino with another wines if the week post it is a holiday weekend however so the last wine for the Thanksgiving holiday Murrieta's Well from Livermore Ca - their Meritage only 10 barrels produced....dammit! That's some good stuff!

JAGS

Hooked
Serving up a nice white since we've been heavy on wine lately. A nice Roussanne from central coast.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385955511.815453.jpg

- Jason

Panda

Not sure which thread to post this on wines or cocktails? But this is our go to cocobon from trader joes with a lil booster :D carful mixin the grape & grain! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388196117.330108.jpg

CerOf

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388200759.576552.jpg
Homemade country wine. Made from wild mustang grapes harvested from our property in Palestine, TX. Grocerystore Strawberries and hand-picked wild blackberries added. Surprisingly dry.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

JAGS

Hooked
View attachment 61741
Homemade country wine. Made from wild mustang grapes harvested from our property in Palestine, TX. Grocerystore Strawberries and hand-picked wild blackberries added. Surprisingly dry.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

Very cool. Puts us all to shame with the purchased stuff. I'd love to be able to make my own. A dream!

- Jason

Top Bottom