Wines of the Week

JAGS

Hooked
Dusted this one off. A nicely aged an properly chilled 2003 arcadian chard. Went great with dinner tonight.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390451024.665957.jpg

- Jason

Tackerdown

Banned
I've only been in the wine seen for a shirt time and have a very sweet tooth. Now for my interpretation lol the taste is almost two separate tastes. It seems the dry? Is separate from the sweet of the honey but come together in the end. If your ok with sweet give it a try. They sell it in state stores around hear but this one was brought back from Ireland. We were there doing some family research.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Our other favorite go to, very popular on every shelf the famous ménage ;) if you like the blends & you haven't tried this you must ! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391223998.264409.jpg

Sent from bad apples...

Skid_Kid

Found this at the 7 day store on Camp Foster. It is pretty good in a red solo cup.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391250768.570057.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391250779.654391.jpg

Sent from my PRC-119

JAGS

Hooked
Yes it's Monday. But wife and I are celebrating some good news I received today. A 2010 Cab Franc.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391489668.190069.jpg

- Jason

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats, cool glasses

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. I'm pretty stoked and slightly buzzed now. Lol. The wine is awesome. Not a bad bottle/varietal from this place. Been on wine club for two years now.

Glasses came from another Calif central coast winery his and hers. Great for reds.

- Jason

JKPE

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392433496.190016.jpg
Hello fellow winos, have a great central coast winery represented with a 2011 Adelaida Zin. If you ever get the chance they produce some great Grenache, Syrah, Mouvedre blends too!

JAGS

Hooked
View attachment 69195
Hello fellow winos, have a great central coast winery represented with a 2011 Adelaida Zin. If you ever get the chance they produce some great Grenache, Syrah, Mouvedre blends too!

Very nice. Have been to Adelaida on several occasions. Wild Coyote(your glass) also put out some sick zins a few years back and I grabbed that same glass. 👍🍷

- Jason

Top Bottom