Wines of the Week

Panda

Let the celebrating begin! Breakin out the good stuff this weekend :D CHEERS! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392435317.482986.jpg

Sent from bad apples...

JAGS

Hooked
Went up to Santa Barbara and did the Urban Wine Tour with the wife. Good times trying some new wineries.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392688983.786488.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392689010.657589.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392689034.595107.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392689058.065180.jpg

just thought of this too. with all these s&g's going on. i think a convoy of jeeps to wine tasting would be pretty awesome. whose in?! lets starting planning something. :rock:

JAGS

Hooked
just thought of this too. with all these s&g's going on. i think a convoy of jeeps to wine tasting would be pretty awesome. whose in?! lets starting planning something. :rock:

Wayolife did a topless/doorless trip several years back when he still had JK Forum. I've been dying to do a central cost trip as I try to get there every year. I'd be in depending on which region. I know a lot of the central coast/cambria/paso area wineries.

Crawler Kitty

Wayolife did a topless/doorless trip several years back when he still had JK Forum. I've been dying to do a central cost trip as I try to get there every year. I'd be in depending on which region. I know a lot of the central coast/cambria/paso area wineries.

Gentleman we need to hit ALL the Regions yes?

JAGS

Hooked
Wife and I sipping on a Cabrador. Unique and slightly complex blend of Tempranillo, Cab Sauvignon, and Petite Verdo. Tasty.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394254741.702928.jpg

- Jason

Top Bottom