Wines of the Week

Panda

A couple glasses a week is good for the heart :) kitty & I enjoying this simple blend this afternoon, tastes so good right now! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397435786.648792.jpg life is good!

Sent from bad apples...

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Anybody ever tried Dandelion wine? Years ago I visited the Amana Colonies in Iowa. Local winery had some and it was delicious.

JAGS

Hooked
A 2009 Dunning Vineyard Private Reserve Westside Zin. New it was going to be awesome second I popped the cork. Did not disappoint!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397970876.684125.jpg

- Jason

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Okay I'm not a huge wine guy but these were recommended to me what do you guys think?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398430423.854355.jpg

I haven't cracked them open yet so I'll let you guys know how good they are.....

Crawler Kitty

Okay I'm not a huge wine guy but these were recommended to me what do you guys think?
View attachment 80347

I haven't cracked them open yet so I'll let you guys know how good they are.....

Haven't tried them Frank but with wine it's all about what YOU like too many wine snobs in the world take the "fun" out of drinking and enjoying wine. That's what I love about our WAL wine folks they get it and don't judge whether I've posted a $8 bottle or $80 bottle. Open those puppies up and tell us what you did or didn't like about them. Once we know that there are many on here who can steer you towards wine that will suit your palate. Let us know! Enjoy!

pastorwug

A couple glasses a week is good for the heart :) kitty & I enjoying this simple blend this afternoon, tastes so good right now! View attachment 78667 life is good!

Sent from bad apples...

My heart Doctor said a full glass of the darkest red wine you can find EVERY night!
I gotta do what the Doctor says!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pilgrim55

Walla Walla valley wine

Sent from my XT1056 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1398988545477.jpg
    1398988545477.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 65

Crawler Kitty

Get a chance to try that top shelf Night Train or Thunderbird?

LOL not yet! Panda's never gonna let me live that one down! As soon as I saw him that night we did the usually hello hug then he got this REALLY big smile on his face and I KNEW what he was going to bring up just hung my head in my hands and laughed. Thanks for being so easy on me!

Last edited:
Top Bottom