Wines of the Week

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol. I only know what I know, which is very little.

Which of reds are you enjoying the most, from which regions/countries?

Not all reds are created equal. Same varietal from different lots can taste totally different. And the you have all the red varietals themselves.

I’ve spent the last year or two trying trying to broaden my palate with a unique wine club and buying source. Found some good wines from around the world that I would drink otherwise. Some others that ranked high, but not my style.

Wine world is damn near endless.
Pretty much everything I've had has been from the US and predominantly CA. I'm still really new and trying to venture out more. I really like cabs, mourvedres, tempranillos, syrah, petite Sarah's, and red blends. We're members of Weins in Temecula and Renegade in Mokelumne Hill. I do like a good chardonnay on a hot day. Actually a decent everyday cab is Kirkland's, $8, 1.5L bottle..haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Been sitting on this for awhile...it’s my wife’s birthday today so we opened something very special...

Attachments

• 186EF96C-93B0-4BD2-AED0-F5578A37878C.jpg
    186EF96C-93B0-4BD2-AED0-F5578A37878C.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 45
  • CC4C262D-954E-4CB1-8D8E-03D723EDDB10.jpg
    CC4C262D-954E-4CB1-8D8E-03D723EDDB10.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 45

jesse3638

Hooked
Been sitting on this for awhile...it’s my wife’s birthday today so we opened something very special...
Happy Birthday to your wife.

As a new wine drinker I always look up the wines you post to learn about them. I'd have to say this was a very special occasion and it sounds amazing.

Brute

Hooked
Happy Birthday to your wife.

As a new wine drinker I always look up the wines you post to learn about them. I'd have to say this was a very special occasion and it sounds amazing.

Thank you...and yes, this is not a wine you would consider an everyday drinker...it was a special milestone birthday for her

Thank you...and yes, this is not a wine you would consider an everyday drinker...it was a special milestone birthday for her

Very cool. I’m not a wine drinker but I enjoy looking up some of these bottles also. Lots of history and tales (lies) like the bourbon and scotch stories. lol

Brute

Hooked
Happy Election Day...good day to drink wine...

Attachments

• 9BCE3942-D8F4-41E8-AFF9-4A9B212DF10C.jpg
    9BCE3942-D8F4-41E8-AFF9-4A9B212DF10C.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 38

JAGS

Hooked
Election night essentials. I’ve got my red white and blue covered! Blue Hawaii wine opener. [emoji6][emoji485][emoji631]

IMG_0932.jpg

Top Bottom