WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stronger

I came across WAL while searching for install videos for parts I purchased but quickly realized how informative it was for all things Jeep. It’s now the first place I go now when researching anything for my Jeep.

photo_CH.jpg

KICKROX

When we first decided to order our new Jeep, I was googling for information and came across the WAYALIFE videos where it lead me to the WAYALIFE web site. Since then I've been a WAYALIFE'r and have wheeled with some great WAYALIFE members including Eddie and Cindy. I appreciate the opportunity to win such a great product.

kickrox.jpg

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I found Wayalife way back before I was out of school. I wanted a wrangler but didn't have the finance for one as a full time college student and working. I probably watched the original rubicon video over a hundred times, not to mention the original moab (before pilgrimage to the promise land series) I have always been pulled towards jeeps for the adventure and sense of freedom. The Project-JK videos captured every bit of what I was longing for. A few trips wheeling with friends with jeeps and I was hooked. Upon graduation, I focused on paying student loans and saving for my jeep. Signed up here in july, ordered my jeep in August and this October will mark 2 years of jeep ownership. The community is just an added bonus!

EDIT: Thanks for the opportunity!

Attachments

• 1471890704217.jpg
    1471890704217.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

curtiso504

Would love to have the cage. I came to Wayalife by searching how to work on my Jeep. I've saved a lot of time money headache and hear 2016-05-14 13.17.18.jpg
tache by searching and trolling this forum. Good chit!

GraniteCrystal

Searched for Jeep forums when I bought mine. Signed up for all of them but found the best info on wayalife. Been here ever since. Post count on wayalife: 1500+. Post count on every forum: 0.

Thanks Rock Hard! Took this picture yesterday.

Attachments

• 1471891040690.jpg
    1471891040690.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 96

Jkratt

Shortly after buying my first jeep I searched the Internet for jeep related stuff. Quickly found the great Wayalife videos like most of the others, and boom, hooked like a fish. The site is made of of folks with a lot of jeep knowledge. So far not too many regrets on items purchased, but this site has helped me not make additional FUBAR's. Thanks Wayalife and Rock Hard for the opportunity to win a great product. It's on my list. Good luck to everybody. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471892008.396425.jpg

Mikecal9985

First let me begin with saying thank you to Eddie and Hard Rock 4x4 for this awesome opportunity. I came across WAL quite some time before I bought my 2011 JK. I'm pretty sure I've watched just about all their videos on YouTube, and love every one of them!! I've learned so much from all the WAL members when I needed help/opinions on products I was interested in, and on how-to info. My wife and I are trying to have a baby and this would make my Jeep that much safer when the time comes to tote around the little one. Thanks again and good luck everybody!!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471894756.675856.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thank you for the opportunity WAYALIFE and Rockhard4x4! Like many, I came across WAL on YouTube while looking up videos on how to wheel. :crazyeyes:

1471895476126.jpg

Webe

In 2012 I was deployed and found some Wayalife videos. After watching them I was hooked into joining in the fun.
11220888_10153253981043167_7930574272330650457_n.jpg 13662079_10153138985407706_5670223556281937250_o (1).jpg

robx251

Caught the Bug
1471897633831.jpg

I got my first jeep in 2011. It was a 1989 yj mutt. I was so proud of that thing. I took it everywhere. It was not long after that when I really got hit hard by the jeep fever.... I was looking everywhere for things to do in the Jeep places to go trips to do when I first found the way life Jeep Forum it was due to I believe the Heartland video that was posted by Eddie on YouTube up until this point I've never really had any respect for the JK especially the JK use because I always just looked at them as Hummer H3 and because of the videos that idiot posted on YouTube and some of the amazing things that he was able to do with and how good he is able to make those jknews look it really turned me on too the JK I bought my first JK in February of 2013 it was a Valentine's Day present to myself this past June I upgraded and finally got a 2016 2 door Rubicon and now I need to start my build all over again, but the new rock hard sport cage would be an amazing second step just after that winch and bumper.

Stick

I found Wayalife when I started looking for a new vehicle and decided to research Jeeps. After seeing the Wayalife YouTube channel and watching the JKX series I knew a Jeep would be my next vehicle and that the forum here would be a great resource.

Thank you Eddie & Rock Hard 4x4 for a chance to add some additional safety to my Jeep.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471898529.601477.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I joined WAYALIFE on my birthday which was June 10 2014 and watching the WAYALIFE videos from Project JK to the Present videos
I had always wanted to be part of the Jeep community and I remember finding the Keep it Tight JKX video and that's when I found WAYALIFE
I felt very welcome to the community received a lot of great advice from the members I have made great friends and that has only improved my experience on here.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471898393.221840.jpg
Lastly I will say that I am thankful for everybody in this community and for Eddie and Cindy for the countless effort that they have put forth to make this forum what it is today thank you Eddie and Cindy

ProtocolJK

I was brought to Wayalife right after I bought my Jeep and found the heartland- jkx videos. I ended up on the forum researching info on how to build my jeep and I've never looked back!
Thanks to Wayalife and Rock Hard for this awesome give away!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471900235.178163.jpg

SilverBack

I, like many others found Wayalife while searching the net for information. I had owned a TJ year before and was looking to buy another jeep. I knew very little about the JK and wanted to know how good it really is. Sow the videos and ordered my 15 JKUR. The rest is history! So, since I never win anything I'm just writing to write!

Wayalife and Rock Hard, thank you for this opportunity, you all ROCK!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471901856.885381.jpg

Last edited:

trailraider

I like videos, I like good videos.I like good Jeep videos. Cindy and Eddie do great Jeep videos.(sorry Eddie, ladies first)
I have a Jeep addiction and this website helps with that addiction. If I need a Jeep hit, I log on and read or rewatch a video.

Attachments

• Jays iphone 003.jpg
    Jays iphone 003.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom