Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

It sure looks like a fun way to get the jeep bruised up a bit.
Just got back from a recent trip to Bullhead city with Clearskies.

Due to a sick kiddo and some Jeep issues Don had we had to to cut the run short.

Fun trail. Nasty sharp rocks. I came home with a bad exhaust leak from getting high centered which caused the exhaust crossover to get pushed up and, ultimately caused the driver side manifold to pull away from the head. Crossmember and the oil pan took a beating also. Super fun though. Can’t wait to go back
View attachment 341809
View attachment 341810
View attachment 341811
View attachment 341812
View attachment 341813
View attachment 341814

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Look like you guys a fun run minus the sick kid and mechanical issues.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah sick kid aside it was a fun trip. Had Don not had a pinion bearing go out we’d have played more on Saturday for sure. But the drive back to salt lake sucked with the exhaust leak.

Most definitely [emoji23][emoji23] I think I’ll be added a few pieces of armor underneath now. Not going full underbelly system. But something to protect the oil pan and that crossmember and crossover pipe for sure.

I picked up a Rock Hard crossmember. It seems pretty beefy.

Looks like a fun run.

Brought it home from the Terre Haute area.

I'm running 315's at the moment. My actual mileage, running 68 with the cruise on, was high 16's for the entire trip.
My last fill up showed 17.2 actual. I have no problem with that.

took the kiddos to Bundy Hill yesterday due to popular demand. I wont talk about how stuck i ended up because no pictures were taken lol. Was a good day to be there, never trust the ice though.
IMG_1423.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

took the kiddos to Bundy Hill yesterday due to popular demand. I wont talk about how stuck i ended up because no pictures were taken lol. Was a good day to be there, never trust the ice though.
View attachment 341989

I bet it was a little muddy out there. Should have been a perfect day though!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Bundy has to be really close for you, I like your Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

about 30 minutes, I havent made it to any other parks yet. I did play in grayling and have been to silver lake many times though. Im always down for a small group trip if any of the "locals" are getting around

I live in PA where the wheeling sucks and we are confined to offroad parks. Yesterday I went to one I hadn’t been to. Didn’t get any real good pics though.

IMG_4335.jpg

Nice thing about a Gladiator? Tailgating on the trail. I say we call it trailgating. [emoji38]

Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
Top Bottom