Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

PokerStogey

Congrats! It’s really awesome that you included your “wayalife” in the big day. Sometimes I feel like people do the normal traditional stuff to fit a mold. Props for breaking the mold and making your day about what it’s really about: the Jeep 🤣

Congrats to you both [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Lol... you know it! Thanks bro

Congrats to the 3 of yall!! [emoji1531] Beautiful place for that. 🥳🥳🥳

Thank you Sir!

Congratulations Man! Awesome photos and what a great memory to be had!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man, appreciate that!

Congrats!!! Sweet wedding venue!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! It’s probably our go-to winter camping spot.

black pearl

Hooked
With our original plan yesterday to run mormon emigrant Trail. Once we got to pollock Pines, we decided to push up to the Rubicon. Came up to a iced over loon lake. I didn’t know ice fishing was a thing in California. The went in a little past the staging area and fired up the bbq for lunch. Then we went out and ran the dirt portion of wentworth springs and looped back around on the road. Aired up at airport flats and made our journey back home. It was a great day in the snow. IMG_2094.jpg IMG_2107.jpg IMG_2117.jpg IMG_2125.jpg IMG_2133.jpg IMG_2139.jpg IMG_2159.jpg IMG_2153.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
With our original plan yesterday to run mormon emigrant Trail. Once we got to pollock Pines, we decided to push up to the Rubicon. Came up to a iced over loon lake. I didn’t know ice fishing was a thing in California. The went in a little past the staging area and fired up the bbq for lunch. Then we went out and ran the dirt portion of wentworth springs and looped back around on the road. Aired up at airport flats and made our journey back home. It was a great day in the snow.

Man! That looks fun! [emoji1417]

wjtstudios

Hooked
With our original plan yesterday to run mormon emigrant Trail. Once we got to pollock Pines, we decided to push up to the Rubicon. Came up to a iced over loon lake. I didn’t know ice fishing was a thing in California. The went in a little past the staging area and fired up the bbq for lunch. Then we went out and ran the dirt portion of wentworth springs and looped back around on the road. Aired up at airport flats and made our journey back home. It was a great day in the snow. View attachment 340892 View attachment 340893 View attachment 340894 View attachment 340896 View attachment 340900 View attachment 340901 View attachment 340902 View attachment 340903

Looks like a prefect day for a run!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

With our original plan yesterday to run mormon emigrant Trail. Once we got to pollock Pines, we decided to push up to the Rubicon. Came up to a iced over loon lake. I didn’t know ice fishing was a thing in California. The went in a little past the staging area and fired up the bbq for lunch. Then we went out and ran the dirt portion of wentworth springs and looped back around on the road. Aired up at airport flats and made our journey back home. It was a great day in the snow. View attachment 340892 View attachment 340893 View attachment 340894 View attachment 340896 View attachment 340900 View attachment 340901 View attachment 340902 View attachment 340903

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm surprised there is not more snow up there. It must have melted a lot in the last month

black pearl

Hooked
Looks like a lot of fun. I'm surprised there is not more snow up there. It must have melted a lot in the last month

Snow levels are pretty high right now. It starts at about 6000 feet. It was nice in the shaded areas still had a few feet. We decided not to go in to gatekeeper because it was more ice then snow.

Top Bottom