Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Shave Ice time...I heard Mauna Kea got snow...also heard they had sustained winds of over 60 mph, with gusts to 100 mph...that's gnarly...

Yeah the winds were crazy the other day. The road was closed. I didn’t expect it to be open yesterday but I just checked the website anyway.. kids happened to be off from school and the road was open. It was meant to be I guess.

Edit: road is closed again today for winds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

boardsurfer

NS4K61X.jpg

Just got back from a recent trip to Bullhead city with Clearskies.

Due to a sick kiddo and some Jeep issues Don had we had to to cut the run short.

Fun trail. Nasty sharp rocks. I came home with a bad exhaust leak from getting high centered which caused the exhaust crossover to get pushed up and, ultimately caused the driver side manifold to pull away from the head. Crossmember and the oil pan took a beating also. Super fun though. Can’t wait to go back
IMG_7069.jpg
IMG_7094.jpg
IMG_7067.jpg
IMG_7055.jpg
IMG_7052.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

PokerStogey

Just got back from a recent trip to Bullhead city with Clearskies.

Due to a sick kiddo and some Jeep issues Don had we had to to cut the run short.

Fun trail. Nasty sharp rocks. I came home with a bad exhaust leak from getting high centered which caused the exhaust crossover to get pushed up and, ultimately caused the driver side manifold to pull away from the head. Crossmember and the oil pan took a beating also. Super fun though. Can’t wait to go back
View attachment 341809
View attachment 341810
View attachment 341811
View attachment 341812
View attachment 341813
View attachment 341814

Looks like a pretty cool area to run... nice pics

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom