Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

WJCO

Meme King
I envy you living so close to the foothills. Must be great getting up there as often as you do. Truck is looking right at home there.

We actually started in Denver, lol. Went up through Black Hawk. But this is a familar spot to us.

Screwed up and tagged along with a Facebook Jeep club. Nothing like sitting in a traffic jam. View attachment 342438
When we finally made it to the destination it was pretty cool. View attachment 342440 View attachment 342441 View attachment 342442 View attachment 342443 View attachment 342444
Tate’s Cove.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like a cool place to explore. Jeep clubs around here have that same traffic jam problem too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Elroy231

I would be interested in trying to get some of us that are kind of close together for an adventure
about 30 minutes, I havent made it to any other parks yet. I did play in grayling and have been to silver lake many times though. Im always down for a small group trip if any of the "locals" are getting around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
For sure. I really wanted to make a run to Rausch creek. But if that doesn’t happen, maybe we make a run to Rocks and Valleys

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m off work for awhile. Let me know know if/when you guys in PA do a Rausch Creek run. I’ll absolutely be in if it doesn’t clash with wife/kids events. I’ve never heard of/been to Rocks and Valleys.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m off work for awhile. Let me know know if/when you guys in PA do a Rausch Creek run. I’ll absolutely be in if it doesn’t clash with wife/kids events. I’ve never heard of/been to Rocks and Valleys.

Rocks and Valleys is up in Michigan near Elroy and I. That would just be a quick run, but I’d prefer to head out your way if we can get it to work out. I’ve never been to Rausch.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bkac

Caught the Bug
Went 40 miles up in the mountains for a snow camping weekend with the guys. Camped out on a frozen lake. Good times
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0098.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
About time you posted some pics of your truck. Looks fun.

Hahaha, I hear that. We are in the middle of adopting a foster child and that has kept me crazy busy. I love the truck so much for the space.

IMG_2206.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Rocks and Valleys is up in Michigan near Elroy and I. That would just be a quick run, but I’d prefer to head out your way if we can get it to work out. I’ve never been to Rausch.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ah ok. Rausch is probably the best park in PA. I went to the Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area park last weekend and the trails are much tighter than Rausch trails. It’s more tailored to ATVs/UTVs IMHO. Rausch is pretty fun. Can be a bit much when it’s busy though.

Top Bottom