Hooked
Wow just like new

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Back to looking new! Very nice

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Nice! It looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Looks new! :thumb: Probably stay that way for a long time out there.
Thanks. Yeah hopefully...haha. Salt is the devil. My hardtop dolly has been great to move it around the garage. Muscling it out of the crate was a chore though. I managed to keep all my toes...Haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

jdofmemi

Ddays PA44 is all cleaned up, repainted, and ready to be installed. Also big shout out to Dynatrac for hooking me up with a new diff cover sticker. Looked funny without it. View attachment 354408 View attachment 354409 View attachment 354410

Well, it's about time 🤣🤣

What are those bump stops?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just my opinion, but I would start with at least an inch less

jesse3638

Hooked
Here's a pic of it when it was just a little tyke before it was installed. Those must be Jesse's bumps

View attachment 354413
Well, it's about time [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Just my opinion, but I would start with at least an inch less
Actually those bumps were what was on it when it arrived. I was going to swap my old ones over but decided not to as they looked to be the same. After measuring them they are 2.5" and my old ones were 3". I figure its a good starting point. We'll see what needs to get trimmed after flexing it out.

pop2tu

Actually those bumps were what was on it when it arrived. I was going to swap my old ones over but decided not to as they looked to be the same. After measuring them they are 2.5" and my old ones were 3". I figure its a good starting point. We'll see what needs to get trimmed after flexing it out.

Aren’t you supposed to have min of 3” bump stops for a drag link flip?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

I guess it is just an optical illusion from the angle of the picture. That, and the fresh paint.

Glad its going in good. Sounds like yhe hard part is over

jesse3638

Hooked
Well the PA44 is installed. I took it for a run around town last night and a 35 mile freeway drive to work this morning. So far it seems to be working great. Not sure what caster I ended up with but it seems to be driving pretty well and straight. I'll check it and maybe add a bit if possible. I also installed the new front progrips. Those things are awesome. Can't wait to see how they do after some miles are on them. 20201015_143007.jpg 20201015_143024.jpg 20201015_143035.jpg 20201015_201501.jpg

Top Bottom