What was done to your rig this week?

MericaMade

Well after owning it for a few months I figured it was time for finally swap it over. I had a buyer for my stock front so what better motivation to get things going.

All I have to say is I'm glad I don't live on the east coast. It took me a couple hours with a wire wheel, flap disk, and wire brush to get as much rust off of ddays PR44. I still need to repaint it then it'll be going in. Then to the shop to regear the rear. Then to my driveline shop to have a 1350 made. Then to get a compressor, switchs, and hook it all up. With any luck it'll be ready for the 2021 new years run...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking good man. I have a complete set of Adams 1350s for sale. Been balanced a few times but you can get two for the price of one.

JKbrick

Not mine but this is what we are working on at the shop. Its quite a build. Sold my 02 to a freind of a freind who has become a freind. Pretty sure he's gonna be on here soon so im not gonna fill in every blank. Custom suspension, ECGS axels front and rear, BiG !! Iroks, ORIs all around and Genright gear.
We are still in mock up, but approaching the end of that and then its time to send everything to powder coat on Monday. Im only taking credit in as far as im Matts loyal helper/ trainee, im pretty handy with a grinder and i show up. View attachment 353843 View attachment 353844 View attachment 353845 View attachment 353846 View attachment 353847

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dang that looks really good

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yep...haha. One thing I realized today is its like a big ol' model toy or RC car. Its been taken apart so many times you just know what to do without thinking about it. Adding new and better parts is all part of it. I'm going to swap the axle out for the guy buying it. It really is more that just a jeep...:crazyeyes:

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

No kidding, you just keep getting better at taking it apart! Doesn’t always mean your getting better at putting it back together [emoji23] at least for me...

Tall Mike

Finally got the Synergy 3" lift installed what a PIA that was.....Now my 315's on the stock wheels look too small. :thinking:

JKU powerline.jpg

Tall Mike

Power Stop Z36 for the JK hope to finish that up tomorrow. The front pads and rotors were still pretty good, the rear brakes were pretty much shot. I'm guessing the dealer I bought it from used only did the fronts then dumped it on the lot.

JK front brakes.jpg
JK rear brkae pads.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Found a good bike fork mount for the JT. Quick and easy if you have the trail rail cargo tie down option.

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom